Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

how do women feel a thin dick best?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by hypoboy at 04,Jan,16 14:13  other posts of hypoboy
My dick is as thick as it is - so how can i use it best, to make women feel the most of it?

The other day in a cam chat a woman told me that i would not fill her up enough as my dick was too much on the thin side. Now i wonder what could a thinner guy like me do to still please a woman in the best possible way?

Often i hear "it's not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean" and all that kind of smarter stuff....

Ways to approach this: Will the performance potentially be better by cycling my pelvis in a round motion to rub stronger on the sides of the vagina or what could make a woman feel penetrated better if a dick is thin? I have also seen "penis slaves/toys" which can be put over the real penis to make it thicker (and longer) but i think that is too artificial or did anybody have good experiences with that? How about a cock ring with a stimulator for the clitoris... looks dumb to me but is that any better?

Tbh in real life i don't have any complaints from my wife but she's petite and still very tight as she always had c-sections. I just wonder how i would theoretically do on bigger women who are built wider down there... would they really feel me or am i just so lucky to be with mrs. right?