She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Alan Rickman: British Actor Dies Aged 69

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by mr_blue at 14,Jan,16 13:50  other posts of mr_blue
R.I.P. Alan Rickman

British actor Alan Rickman, famous for roles in Harry Potter and Love Actually, has died at the age of 69, his family has said.

The star won a BAFTA, Golden Globe, Emmy and Screen Actors Guild award in a career which began in the late 1970s.

However, he shot to stardom in 1988 when he played Hans Gruber, Bruce Willis's adversary, in D.ie Hard.

Rickman gained legions of new fans for his role as Professor Severus Snape in the Harry Potter films.

A family statement said: "The actor and director Alan Rickman has died from cancer at the age of 69. He was surrounded by family and friends."