Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Site Issues

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #503337 at 20,Jan,16 00:58
(Weird that this is on the 'd' site, ah well)

1. The evil emoticon looks more angry than evil

2. It would be nice if there was a female wank variant

3. Now and then, usually in the evening, the PM system seems to bog down and I even get 502 bad gateway errors from the nginx server (it also shows people offline when they aren't)

4. If I use 'who's online' and try to send a message, it'll say things like "You are not logged in" or "this person doesn't let non registered members view their profile" when I AM registered and I AM logged in (I even tried logging into all 3 of the sites [that I know of].

Similar topics: 1.Pregnant W/Boy Circumcise or Not Circumcise   2.Friends of Cum4Steffi   3.Farewell!   4.Serious inquiry into anal   5.Would illnes or health issues slow you down sexualy  

New Comment

Comments:
By admin at 20,Jan,16 03:31 other posts of admin 
1. Send me another one. Though it's the first time I hear anyone complaining about it.

2. Draw me one. I'm no designer. There is no female masturbation emoticon on the net.

3. Today it was from 20:20:44 to 20:20:53 according to the logs. I.e. 9 seconds. When I see it usually it's already gone. So I don't know what the reason is and therefore cannot fix it.

4. Probably logged in with www and accessing without www or vice versa. Please specify which domain you are on when you use who's online page and start going to the profiles from.
By #503337 at 20,Jan,16 06:40
1. Not really a complaint just more angry than evil lol

2. I guess I could try to draw one, these are animated gifs right?

3. Yeah those are always hard to track down. It may be whatever you're using for a database backend since I also get 'too many connections' messages right before it recovers.

4. I log into showyourcunt.org (I usually don't do the www part, could that be it?) and if I do 'who's online' and click on profiles SOMETIMES I get those errors (it's different with different users). It's weird.
By admin at 20,Jan,16 14:01 other posts of admin 
2. yes, animated gifs.

4. ok, I've got the picture, I'll look into it.
By #503337 at 22,Jan,16 21:33
2. I noticed a 'more' lately by the emoticons, I dunno if I just missed it somehow or if you added more. (If it's the former, I may need new glasses; if the latter then thanks!)

4. I've been using www. always and haven't had the issue happen again *knock on wood*.
By admin at 22,Jan,16 21:36 other posts of admin 
Those emoticons were added today.

I've changed that and couple of other pages to fix that problem. If you are logged in you will be logged in automatically even if redirected to other site from those pages where you were not logged in.
By #503337 at 24,Jan,16 06:42
Awesome, thanks

By CreativeOne at 25,Jan,16 02:40 other posts of CreativeOne 
The All New Emoticons are Saweeeeeeeeeet ! I've already used quite a few of them already ! So Thank You from All of us here

Having been a Member since July 2009 ... it's Always great seeing more Fun stuff !

Kudos 2 U

By #12846 at 25,Jan,16 00:28
it would be nice if there was a couples area on 'whose online now'

Adult Discussion Forum