Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Just rather do it myself

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #504723 at 10,Feb,16 17:24
I guess i'm not very good at sex because my wife doesn't want to have it but once a month. Even then, I have to work up to it for three nights before her pants will come off. It's easier to just masturbate and take care of business whenever I need to. Does that make me weird?

New Comment

Comments:
By #289712 at 16,Feb,16 03:21
I love sex with my girlfriend but I do it better on my own

By leopoldij at 12,Feb,16 16:41 other posts of leopoldij 
You're not weird. She's probably not much into it. It's perfectly normal to masturbate yourself in this case or, if you can, in front of your wife. When my gf doesn't want to have sex I tell her, fine, but I'm gonna wank and you watch. Also, it's perfectly ok to have a mistress. Or find a woman to pay for sex. Or just go to a massage place where they offer massage with benefits. Lots of options. It's never too late to explore them. Actually, getting more sex will be good for your wife too. It'll improve your mood and hence your relationship (even if she never finds out why or how-- you don't have to tell her). Of course, stay safe.

By #482836 at 11,Feb,16 14:25
Sometimes you just can't beat a good tommy tank

By #485312 at 10,Feb,16 20:17
why do you stay with someone that doesnt put out?? you couldnt call that a happy marriage, why dont you find a mistress to take up the slack, *lix*
By #504723 at 10,Feb,16 21:42
two kids, that's why
By #485312 at 11,Feb,16 04:04
get a mistress, or a nanny or both *lix*

By admin at 10,Feb,16 17:55 other posts of admin 
It's natural for humans to do not want to go into something that is too much labor and does not pay off. And if you have some easy alternative that gives you close enough satisfaction - you should be weird not to use it. I do not like eating fish if it has too many spines, and if I also have a chicken I would rather eat it than fish.

Depending on point of view you can be called unlucky or lazy, but hardly weird.

Adult Discussion Forum