Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Does cock size---small, average, large, horsehung--run in families?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #40921 at 24,Jan,10 04:44
Wondering if any men here have seen the cocks of their dads, brothers, uncles, grand dads to see/know if cock size is genetic and runs in families? Haven't seen any studies on this, so this seems a good place to ask.

Similar topics: 1.I Need Input on My Size   2.small? medium? large? average?   3.I think i have a small/average Cock   4.the SYD PENIS SIZE survey   5.Men: Where are you in this size scale?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #43515 at 04,Feb,10 18:29
I got short changed in the cock dept. My Dad was well hung and thck, as is my cousin .
By 3fdfd at 13,Dec,15 18:19 other posts of 3fdfd 
I think quite a few of us were short changed in the cock dept

By #485312 at 30,Apr,15 10:03
of course its genetics and a whole lot of luck, lucky to get a big one if you do, and lucky to be born if you have a little one *lix*

By #479082 at 16,Mar,15 11:01
In my opinion is genetic, but depends on which side: Both my dad and my younger bro are bigger and thicker than me. I think I took mine from my mother's dad. I saw a picture of him at the sea and his package was small like mine.

By #390287 at 16,Mar,15 01:47
I think we got ours from my mфther's side of the family. My fвther's is not too big, mine and my brфters beat him for at least two inches flaccid and probably one erect.

By #345171 at 28,Feb,14 21:27
My dad certainly has a bigger flaccid penis, but only saw it once when he sent my mum a pic and I was borrowing her phone when I was young haha, obviously never saw it in any other way, I consider that pretty strange!
By 3fdfd at 26,Mar,14 11:37 other posts of 3fdfd 
since you have a pretty big one, your Dad must have really been large

By slipper at 01,Mar,14 06:49 other posts of slipper 
Yes, physical traits are genetically linked.
By _avg_ at 01,Mar,14 18:11 other posts of _avg_ 
That's an oversimplification. Identical genotypes can have very different phenotypes depending on developmental and environmental factors; see for instance variations by altitude in Arabidopsis (grass) clones.

By 3fdfd at 26,Mar,14 11:31 other posts of 3fdfd 
they are - but you wonder how they come down the family tree ?

By routemaster at 01,Mar,14 06:52 other posts of routemaster 
My dad's dick was just like mine - and before anyone starts thinking anything untoward happened between us, it was when we used to go to a sports club and got changed in the locker room and in the showers afterwards. It was as innocent as that - but seeing all the other naked men helped to lead me up the gay garden path! Dicks are genetic, my late dad and I prove the point.
By 3fdfd at 26,Mar,14 11:25 other posts of 3fdfd 
Saw my Dad's dick in the shower at the beach. He was probably bigger than most of the other guys there. But me - pretty small. You & your Dad prove the point; me & my Dad negate it

By 3fdfd at 26,Mar,14 11:22 other posts of 3fdfd 
I'm an only son - so I have no brothers to compare to. My Dad had a huge cock. I never saw him hard or semi - but soft he was long & very thick & hung quite far down. Me - I'm really, really small. So go figure. Cousins - I've seen just a couple - on my Mother's side - and they were quite large - verging on huge. So that really mixes up the answer to genetics. I did see an uncle once - but he was a married not **** uncle. He was huge & his son is one of the well hung cousins.

By Cutewilly at 28,Feb,14 22:32 other posts of Cutewilly 
Could come from either side of the family. I know my **** has a bigger cock than me but which side it comes from I don't know. Luck of the draw I suppose!

By #116569 at 10,Nov,10 01:23
No, don't think so

By #15784 at 24,Jan,10 07:42
mine, my dads, brothers, and grampas are all the same dude
By #3251 at 24,Jan,10 13:10
You would think it would - but my Dad had a huge soft cock & I have a small one. It's genetic - but from where in your gene pool you got your cock gene, I don't know. My Dad & I certainly drew on a different gene for our cock sizes.
By #39913 at 24,Jan,10 16:31
Perhaps, like whether a man will go bald or not, it's passed down by the maternal gene? Just speculating here...

By slipper at 24,Jan,10 05:21 other posts of slipper 
Sure... genetically determined, just like other physical characteristics.

Adult Discussion Forum