Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Lady cum-milker

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #57759 at 02,Mar,16 17:53
Here the facts: met this woman three months ago, a professor at the local university, new to town. Dated a few times, the usual dinner, theater, movie and then at her place for the night. Her rules, all the cum she could get from you by sucking and hand, we could be naked and I could eat and lick her pussy but no penis penetration. No birth control pills and did not want to get pregnant. She would suck me dry every time, might start off with hand job and then suck my cock or a hand job until I came and then her mouth would suck me until I had to pull my cock out of her mouth. She has a sweet tasting pussy, so I just enjoy. Hope it last forever.

Similar topics: 1.are guys better at sucking cock and women beter at giving oral to women   2.i like this site but where are the ladys i get more men then lady's why i think its nasty please tell me wtf but hay comment pl   3.Girls fucking guys   4.Milker   5.A report on Lady Tecsan!  

New Comment

Comments:
By qhaos at 04,Mar,16 22:55 other posts of qhaos 
Mmmmh never asked her for anal?
By #485312 at 05,Mar,16 08:04
give her a good tongue fucking and make her beg for it...get her arse so horny and wanting your cock will slide right in *Lix*

By leopoldij at 03,Mar,16 20:41 other posts of leopoldij 
This kind of sexual relationship can be quite exciting. Maybe she's married? Academics can be hot. Often, they're deprived in the sex Department so they're willing to give it all.
By #485312 at 04,Mar,16 22:11
l think its really neat she gives in any capacity and you don't need penetration to have fun, l still think he should try and get some arse tho *lix*

By #57759 at 03,Mar,16 18:13
ok
By bella! at 03,Mar,16 19:50 other posts of bella! 
Ok, okay what?????

You posted something that has happened to you and your last sentence reads "Hope it last forever". Were you opening this thread up to others that might be experiencing something similar ( because you did not suggest that ), were you hoping that someone might recognize your lady friend and ask if she has a s.ister OR were you hoping for an 'attaboy?
By leopoldij at 03,Mar,16 20:45 other posts of leopoldij 
I guess he wasn't hoping for anything except that this lasts forever, whatever forever means. I read it and thought "lucky guy, wish I had someone who would let me cum in her mouth and I don't care about not willing to fuck her pussy".

Incidentally, if she does have a siister with the same needs, I want her!

By #485312 at 02,Mar,16 23:46
Lucky you, should try her arse out for size, she might enjoy a big load up her rear passage *lix *

Adult Discussion Forum