She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Two cocks rubbing in one fleshlight?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #508331 at 06,Mar,16 04:45
This is my ultimate fantasy. I love frot, and having one cock throb and cum all over another. Anybody done it?

Similar topics: 1.should i buy a fleshlight ?   2.Photoshop you and me   3.fleshlight handsfree   4.Fleshlight.   5.Sharing your fleshlight with a buddy??  

New Comment

Comments:
By Jb11 at 27,Sep,16 15:40 other posts of Jb11 
did it the once, it was really great, love to try again

By #460523 at 26,Sep,16 03:21
would be hot

By #46165 at 26,Sep,16 01:58
this is one of my #1 fantasies. or even just dipping in second after someone has already busted inside one then drinking the mix :p

By #93221 at 23,Sep,16 12:43
Haven't done it in a fleshlight, but have used a condom. It was quite a squeeze getting both cocks inside, but it felt good

By #211891 at 07,Mar,16 12:15
Frot is fantastic. I have done it many, many times. Having two cocks in my hand is mesmerizing. Never used a fleshlight, just my hand, or his. Many, many times one or the other of us would cum adding warm cum as a further lubricant. Not long after would I or my partner's cock cum adding or cum together. Only once did we both cum at the same time. It was the most memorable cum. I remember collapsing onto my side still holding or cocks together. We both drained of cum and energy. I stroked our cocks as he fondled our balls.

By skinb at 06,Mar,16 17:18 other posts of skinb 
I want to try it. I have two fleshlights but have only used them by myself. Two cocks and two cumloads inside one would be awesome

By JeffinKS at 06,Mar,16 14:23 other posts of JeffinKS 
frottage is wonderful and super erotic. rubbing your bodies together...rubbing your cocks together, slick with sweat and pree.....

grasping both cocks in your hands and jack them off as one cock... feeling your cock heads rub together.... your balls hitting the others.... the groans of excitement

By #64328 at 06,Mar,16 09:33
Double penetration is awesome. Once double fucked a friens girlfriend and feeling our dicks rub together was awesome. We both came very quickly. He was in her butt and i was in her pussy

Adult Discussion Forum