I'm NOT gay!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by JustWill at 10,Mar,16 21:48  other posts of JustWill
But the guy I am fucking IS.

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 10,Mar,16 23:16 other posts of spermkiss 
Hey, one does not have to be gay to fuck guys in the ass. For that matter one need not be gay to get fucked in the ass. I'm as gay as they come, but I've fucked plenty of straight guys. And you know what? I think most of them really were straight.
By JustWill at 10,Mar,16 23:45 other posts of JustWill 
I would buy that if the guy in question was fucking/being fucked for experimental reasons to satisfy his curiosity.
If he goes back for seconds (or thirds),though, there is definite sign of a "bend" in his sexuality.
By spermkiss at 11,Mar,16 18:02 other posts of spermkiss 
Yeah, I know what you're saying. Sometimes this can be a really tough call to make. Where does dabbling a bit on the other side for experimental reasons and/or to satisfy curiosity end and being bisexual or even gay begin.

I've long maintained that the most important criterion for determining a man's sexual orientation is how he self identifies. It's by no means the only criterion, but it's the most important. Of course there are lots of bi/gay men out there who are in denial and just aren't ready to accept the bi or gay label and maintain that they are straight. As I said, a tough call to make.

Then there are those straight men who find prostate stimulation thru anal penetration enormously pleasurable. Believe me, there are a LOT of them. From what I've heard and read, roughly half of the male population gets at least some pleasure from this. A few can even reach orgasmic climax and ejaculate this way. Since we know that half of all men are not bi/gay, where does that leave all those men who identify as straight, but like to be penetrated. Some get their pleasure from self penetration with a dildo (essentially anal masturbation) and some get it by being penetrated by their female partners with a strap-on or hand held dildo. And some turn to male friends and/or male pickups and/or male sex workers. Are these men really bi (or gay)? Again I say, a tough call to make.

By cardinal at 11,Mar,16 15:42 other posts of cardinal 
being gay is planely thinking alot about people sexually or giveing and careing so everyone has a gay effection towards one another as long as their happy pleased and feel attraction.

By leopoldij at 10,Mar,16 22:52 other posts of leopoldij 
Who cares about labels?
By JustWill at 10,Mar,16 23:34 other posts of JustWill 
The next time you go shopping for food, only by the cans without labels. Then, have fun eating all that Stewed Possum in Muskrat Gravy and Minced Monkey Liver.
By mr_blue at 10,Mar,16 23:35 other posts of mr_blue 
Or mixing up lube and super glue
By JustWill at 10,Mar,16 23:39 other posts of JustWill 
Labels: The things that tell you what stuff is.

By #460523 at 10,Mar,16 22:17

Adult Discussion Forum