to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

male body shaving or brazilian

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #507969 at 13,Mar,16 04:02
women and men do you like to shave each other or have them waxed then lick and suck there body from toes to head and everything in between.

Similar topics: 1.shaving   2.Getting a Brazilian Waxing   3.The “full-bush Brazilian”   4.Do ladies like men who have Brazilian waxing   5.Brazilian wax for men  

New Comment

Comments:
By #471389 at 21,Apr,16 18:21
I have actually decided I'm tired of shaving, and I have begun getting my pubic hair lasered off. It doesn't hurt really, and the results are just beginning to show (after only one week!).
By leopoldij at 21,Apr,16 18:26 other posts of leopoldij 
good luck. enjoy!
By #471389 at 22,Apr,16 20:23
Thanks! I'm enjoying it already! I can't wait to be done, and be forever hairless in my groin again. I've always hated having pubic hair, and I've finally been able to afford to get rid of it permanently.

I began shaving my pubic hair when I was about 12 or 13, when it first started showing up. It was easy to shave off at first, but the more that grew in (especially when it grew in on my balls and the lower part of my cock shaft thanks to a tight circumcision) the harder it became to shave it off without hurting myself.

After years of shaving I grew tired of razor burn, bumps, ingrown hairs, etc. So I switched to trimming. I preferred being hairless, but at least with trimming I avoided the razor burn and bumps, and decreased the ingrown hairs and the itching as the hairs regrew. But my goal has always been to have the money to get it all lasered off and be hairless like I once was.
By leopoldij at 22,Apr,16 23:53 other posts of leopoldij 
Cool. Glad you're happy with it!

By #206678 at 22,Apr,16 20:16
Having someone shave you is a great personal pleasure. The intimacy of having a person so 'up close' and personal is a turn on!
I usually don't get an erection when the wife shaves me, maybe thats a nervous subconscious thing. She very much enjoys shaving my balls.
When I shave her it is usually a full Brazilian style. I need to be very careful around the pussy lips to make sure I don't miss anything (apparently very itchy for her if I miss a bit)

By leopoldij at 21,Apr,16 15:36 other posts of leopoldij 
I like to shave women, especially their pussies

By #503470 at 21,Apr,16 14:36
I,ve been shaving my pubes since they started growing,also i,m quite hairless anyway,i shave my armpits and occasionally my legs to be completely hairless,i used to be shy about it but now i dont care and happily show of my smoothe body as much as i can

By #485312 at 20,Mar,16 08:37
Freshly waxed pink bits are the best, super smooth, ultra sensitive and extra hot *lix*
By leopoldij at 20,Mar,16 09:28 other posts of leopoldij 
Look at this freshly shaved pink bits showing pussy. I find it delicious. Even my cock does. See how happy it gets starting to drip out of joy? It's all on this video. /kbor59dtvz5lpic.html
--------------------------------------- added after 21 seconds

[deleted image]

By spermkiss at 13,Mar,16 16:06 other posts of spermkiss 
Few things are as erotically satisfying as stripping nude with a sex partner, giving each other a full body shave and the following that with a sex session. Sure, it's fun to shave oneself, but being shaved by someone else and shaving that person in turn is enormously more fun. And the skin to skin contact with that freshly shaved skin makes the sex absolutely mind blowing. Being gay, I've only done this with men, but I'm sure it also works heterosexually.

Adult Discussion Forum