Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Happy anniversary and plea against blacklists

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by leopoldij at 16,Mar,16 12:03  other posts of leopoldij
Hi all, thanks to those who sent me PM or gifts for `site anniversary'. Much appreciated. Enjoyed been around and interacting with various people, posting pics, looking at gorgeous ones, chatting, and, at times, getting closer with a few members. They know who they are and I can only say they're great people and have cheered my life many a times. Thank you.

At the same time, there are some members who have blacklisted me or turned against me much too quickly without much justification. I'd like to let them know that those who have given me a second chance always realize that I'm not so bad as they think. True, I often act impulsively, but never out of evil or hat_e. If I hurt anyone, I sincerely apologize and I'm sorry. So, if they decide to unblackmail me and say "hi" they can probably see they'll have another friend; as it has happened a few times.

On these two notes, I wish all a happy healthy life, full of sex in any way they wish. We still live in primitive societies where, for instance, openly expressing one's sexuality is considered worse than being a crook politician, but we can only try, by our own example, to show that there's nothing wrong in wanting to have sex, asking for it, masturbating, enjoying watching others and showing off. Humans are, unfortunately, closer to apes than bonobos in that they resolve their conflicts by fights rather than sex. But humans also have brain to realized that bonobos have it better than them and can learn to ignore to their evil instincts.