Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Mafia Game

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by admin at 21,Mar,16 20:36  other posts of admin
Knowing how much some of you like to accuse and investigate other people I programmed a crude simple version of popular social game only registered users can see external links.

It's here /mafia.php

I tested it roughly, but I'm sure I left some bugs. Give it a ride if you are up for it and let me know if you find any bugs or have some improvements in mind.

Similar topics: 1.Do you want to make your cock famous   2.Domination game?   3.Mafia game revival   4.King of the Mountain game rigged??   5.Game Changing Films  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 23,Mar,16 00:24 other posts of bella! 
Did we play the inaugural game yet? Was I a town folk or was I "mafia"? Did I get killed? Who's the winner?

By #458225 at 22,Mar,16 15:52
A rather violent game, wouldn't you say?
By bella! at 22,Mar,16 16:33 other posts of bella! 
Hi S_D,

Is the concept of this game any different than what many young gamers play now? Just my opinion, the premise of this game seems similar to the board game CLUE, it's finding out "who" but twist is, you "snuff" 'em.
By #458225 at 22,Mar,16 18:06
Greetings, bella!
Call me old-fashioned, but, considering the nature of this site, would have expected something more along the lines of 'the dating game' and, not a recruitment center for
g-a-n-g-i-n-g members knocking each other off. Perhaps i'm missing something.
By admin at 22,Mar,16 18:56 other posts of admin 
If you suggest something, that may connect new people - I will be only happy to make it. I don't know what it may be.

By bella! at 22,Mar,16 19:15 other posts of bella! 
Quite offen, I will listen to classical music on my drive home from work. After a long, sometimes stressful day, I don't have want to hear the music that I enjoyed on my drive in. I say that because I don't want to wish I had rammer bars on the front of my car for the sole purpose of ramming the car that cut me off. Am I the only one that sometimes fantasizes about slapping the crap out of somebody? C'mon! Tell the truth. Perhaps if I had ever become a parent, I would have a different opinion about violent games. I grew up playing cops and robbers and I recognize that this is virtual killing.....
By admin at 22,Mar,16 19:52 other posts of admin 
This game is actually played in real social gatherings with masks, that cover whole face, including eyes and a game master, who watches that everything is according to the rules. This is not a virtual game initially.

By #458225 at 22,Mar,16 20:06
Hey, bella! How about a game of strip poker? Just one on one, you and me. What do you say??
By bella! at 22,Mar,16 20:23 other posts of bella! 
I like poker and euchre, too. Maybe we could forget about the card games and poke and probe each other.

By bella! at 22,Mar,16 14:56 other posts of bella! 
I've been watching to see if this new game has captured the attention of others and I'm happy to see that it has. What I'm not clear about is there seems to be a bit of confusion or members who clearly want to be a game "leader".

Since this is a new feature for SYD, would you be kind enough to clarify, wouldn't it be advantageous for interested members to join a team that's already in the formation stage rather than to begin a new team UNLESS you're entering with yourself and 8 additional members? Is there any advantage to being a game leader? My guess is that the game is geared for nothing less than 9 players but is there a limit to how many can play within a group at one time? Since you've tossed out percentages, 30%-33% being "team mafia", the balance is "team town", I suspect the more members that choose play will make add a degree of difficulty to the game because their will be a bigger team to eradicate. Since "team mafia" will know the identities of other "team mafia" members and will be permitted to communicate with each other, it will be important to remember to have your profile set to accept PM's from all members, no?

Just my opinion, this sounds like fun. My guess is there might be a few wrinkles in the beginning but they will be ironed out. I can't wait, LET THE GAME BEGIN!

/mafia.php

By #316057 at 22,Mar,16 10:15
What ever happen to the Mafia Girls we had before.

By bella! at 22,Mar,16 09:46 other posts of bella! 
🎼Every party needs a pooper that's why we invited you, party pooper! 🎼

Then why do you even bother to comment, JohnS?

Seriously, why wait for clues from the Moderator to sniff out the "bad guy", when you can use the Internet to do reverse image searches?

By bella! at 21,Mar,16 23:14 other posts of bella! 
Sounds interesting. What kind of munition can we use?

Adult Discussion Forum