Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

The reason ladies/guys don't talk with you here...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by JustWill at 25,Mar,16 18:29  other posts of JustWill
...might NOT be because they are stuck-up bitches/assholes.

You might just be a really shitty conversationalist.

Similar topics: 1.Dirty talk... some brief tips   2.Talk to the Penis   3.Talking Dirty   4.19 y/o VIRGIN Brit just needs a little fun! (:   5.Women, ever just want to talk?  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 27,Mar,16 22:11 other posts of slipper 
Yeah, that's helpful.
By JustWill at 27,Mar,16 23:37 other posts of JustWill 
I always try to be helpful.

By #201583 at 26,Mar,16 22:00
You're absolutely right! I should cease communicating whilst dropping duces. Maybe if I payed more attention to those whom I converse with instead of checking to see if I chewed each spoon full of corn exactly thirty-two times maybe I could become a better listener. However, if the conversation was good to begin with I would never mount the Harley while conversing.
By JustWill at 27,Mar,16 02:39 other posts of JustWill 
No matter how many times you chew, the corn always shows up.

By #502573 at 25,Mar,16 23:09
Has something to do with attitude and maybe the fact your in a commented relationship of 20 years and you don't want to rate anyone else cock. Just saying! LOL
By JustWill at 26,Mar,16 02:49 other posts of JustWill 
Oh, I have no problem interacting with folks around here. I have just noticed a lot of "no one talks to me" comments in blogs of late. Most of them blame other people for ruining their good time here. I just wanted to point out that the REAL problem might be them.
As for the cock rating thing: I gave everyone a three. That seemed pretty fair and even-handed without playing favorites.
By #23212 at 26,Mar,16 05:45
And many of us also respect your patience in dealing with fellow Americans who say, "... your in a commented relationship ...".

By #497809 at 26,Mar,16 18:26
Agree with this, a lot of people get very upset when i tell them I'm only interested in my partner. Some people seem to not realise that some people are here for sexual desires of different natures.

Lust has been called a slut and we've been black listed a few times when they don't get there own way. Even though we make it abundantly clear on our profile. We're even polite in telling them no. Unless they get rude.

Also agree with will though.
By JustWill at 26,Mar,16 18:45 other posts of JustWill 
Anyone who agrees with Will is a highly intelligent person/couple as far as I am concerned!

(You have a really beautiful collection of pics on your page, btw!)
By #497809 at 26,Mar,16 18:52
Thanks very much Will ! We appreciate the kind words
By JustWill at 26,Mar,16 18:58 other posts of JustWill 
You are most welcome. I call 'em as I see 'em.

By mr_blue at 26,Mar,16 18:53 other posts of mr_blue 
People don't read or pay attention to the requests of others as often as they should here...
By JustWill at 26,Mar,16 18:55 other posts of JustWill 
As is way too common in this day and age, my friend, the average person is too focused on the "self' to actually show that degree of regard for others.

By bella! at 25,Mar,16 22:38 other posts of bella! 
Only you, JustWill, only YOU!
By JustWill at 26,Mar,16 15:32 other posts of JustWill 
I am an island, a tribe of one.
By bella! at 26,Mar,16 16:05 other posts of bella! 
I meant only you would post a topic like this.

By milesbferry at 25,Mar,16 23:15 other posts of milesbferry 
It might be because of the instant attacks they get, from the macho guys
By JustWill at 26,Mar,16 02:50 other posts of JustWill 
are there macho guys attacking people here? Tell me who they are, and I'll see if I can fix the problem for you.

Adult Discussion Forum