to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Name calling (girls or guys)

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #311947 at 29,Mar,16 19:49
Do you like being called names when having sex or at any time? If so what do you like to be called and why?

Similar topics: 1.Any Girls Like to Watch Guys Suck Each Other?   2.Girls, what does it feel like when you have sex?   3.Guys vs girls pix   4.What on earth is wrong with everything?!!   5.What kind of pics do you like to look at? Girls and guys  

New Comment

Comments:
By Dong69 at 27,Jul,16 00:35 other posts of Dong69 
OMG calling a girl a slut ,whore, bitch,and cunt is such a fucking turn onot!!! I have a girl who loves it, makes the bitch get super wet !!!

By #506737 at 04,Jul,16 06:27
i don't mind being called names, i'm a sissy, faggot cocksucker. when dressing as a gurl, the worst name called by some teenagers was "it"

By JustWill at 29,Mar,16 19:57 other posts of JustWill 
I like to be called "Asmodeus, Lord of Eternal Darkness and Keeper of the Keys to the Cookie Cabinet", but it's tough to get my partner to cooperate.
By #487013 at 29,Mar,16 20:44
I hear you. I tried to get my guy to call me Desdemona, dark queen of lust and his Mistress, but didn't go over to well.

By #311947 at 30,Mar,16 12:34

By leopoldij at 30,Mar,16 03:32 other posts of leopoldij 
Oh, i just tried to reply to HellRaiser below only to find out that i was blacklisted. "Yeah that's because he got a tongue twister and couldn't continue; do painful it was. Ask him to call you Minnie Mo instead. "

Adult Discussion Forum