Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

what if i said i want one suggar daddy relationship

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #506229 at 02,Apr,16 19:25
I am thinking about starting a suggar daddy suggar baby relationship. I've never done anything like that and don't have a certain person in mind but damn it I'm beautiful and kind and funny and if I can use those things to better my family's life why not. Anybody know anybody who is serious and capable

Similar topics: 1.Daddy love'n boiz   2.cam2cam with daddy   3.c2c with daddy with hot cock   4.Dad/Son relationship   5.Daddy Dick Toronto  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 03,Apr,16 11:10 other posts of leopoldij 
Are you the potential sugar daughter or sugar son? In the former care, I'd like to submit my application.
By #506229 at 04,Apr,16 00:49
I'm the sugar daughter and please submit it lol.
By leopoldij at 04,Apr,16 12:07 other posts of leopoldij 
Oh, great. I'm submitting it right away. I'd love to adopt you!
--------------------------------------- added after 24 seconds

I'll treat you like a princess.
And make sure you feel good.
By #506229 at 04,Apr,16 15:04
Sounds good to me I could use some spoiling
By leopoldij at 04,Apr,16 16:17 other posts of leopoldij 
I'd like to hear your ideas about what kind of spoiling you'd want. Either here or in private. After all, as a sugar daddy, I need to know how to satisfy my sugar daughter.

By _avg_ at 03,Apr,16 01:19 other posts of _avg_ 
Well, I would say it depends on (1) how you feel about it, and (2) how your "daddy" would feel, and (3) how your partner (if any) feels.

The more cynically minded would probably argue that most relationships amount to something not too dissimilar, arrangements of convenience serving self-interests.

I'm personally of the mind that people are free to do as they please so long as no harm is involved, and that a fool and his money are quickly parted; if everyone is up-front about the arrangement, so be it.

PS. Where do you live?
By #506229 at 03,Apr,16 01:44
Thanks for being honest and sincere. I appreciate it truly and I live in N.C.

Adult Discussion Forum