Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Love your kids and family. Life can be gone tomorrow.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #460385 at 03,Apr,16 02:52
Our 15 year old was hit by a car on his bike yesterday evening. He was on his way home from the gym which is less than a quarter of a mile from our house. We recieved a call from the local police dept saying he was being transported to the trauma unit at the hospital. Naturally my wife freaked. He had no internal bleeding. His brain, neck, and spine were ok. No broken bones. But he has road rash all over. 4 front teeth are broken. And he has several fractures in his face. He will see the best reconstructive facial surgeon in South Florida on Monday. The poor boy is home and in pain. Throwing up sick. Can't eat can't drink. Face and teeth are destroyed. To watch your baby go through this is killing us. Love your kids, love your family. We are so thankful he is alive. We are so thankful he is not in a wheel chair. Never take those babies for granted. They can be gone in a blink of an eye.

Similar topics: 1.self reflextion   2.Is anyone else hooked on this website?   3.Frustrated   4.time travel...   5.TWOWARMTTS GOOD BYE  

New Comment

Comments:
By #460385 at 08,Apr,16 21:55
More bad news for the little guy. Wife took him to the Orthopedic today. He has a fracture in his hip. Sounds like the tendon stretched but stayed intact. Which pulled the bone causing a fracture. Now he will be on crutches for 4 weeks.
By Ravioli_Max at 08,Apr,16 22:20 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
:-(

I'm so sorry!

By t-rex at 13,Apr,16 20:09 other posts of t-rex 
Wow, this is really putting him thru the wringer, hopefully nothing else is wrong, and he can get on with healing, how are Mom and Dad holding up ?

By #460385 at 06,Apr,16 00:45
Son had the surgery today. They set one bone in his face. Repositioned the fractured bone in his upper jaw. Stitched 2 different places where the bones cut through his gums. Pulled down and repositioned his 4 front teeth. He has some sort of wire retainer on his upper mouth. He will have stiches removed and a checkup in 7 days. 4 more weeks on a liquid diet. If all goes well in 8 weeks they will decide and start working on his teeeth. But the bones need to heel incase implants are needed.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 hours

Thank you all for your kind words.
--------------------------------------- added after 26 hours

Rough night for our son. He wants to eat so bad. He will be going to a pediatric orthopedic on Friday. To look at his legs and hips. Wife has missed 3 days of work. Fighting with school to get his work. Fighting with doctors and insurance companies on who is responsible for bill. Doctors refusing to see us. This whole shit is a fucking nightmare. Just fix my son. Between medical, dental, and car insurance. Someone will pay the damn bill.
--------------------------------------- added after 38 hours

Maybe it would have been better if we had ObamaCare.
By t-rex at 06,Apr,16 01:48 other posts of t-rex 
He sounds like a fighter, I know mom and dad will get him through all this. I know it's rough, but you all stay strong .

By Ravioli_Max at 07,Apr,16 18:39 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Thank you very much for continuing to let us know what's going on.

Prayers going out again, of course.

By jayman73 at 07,Apr,16 22:39 other posts of jayman73 
My deepest prayers to you and all of your family. Like a lot of people have said here, your son seems like a real fighter, and he will get through this. Wishing you nothing but the best.

By foreskinlover52 at 07,Apr,16 15:01 other posts of foreskinlover52 
Sorry to hear about your son! Hope he gets the help he needs

By sherryann at 07,Apr,16 03:48 other posts of sherryann 
So very sad. I am glad your son came out of it alive country boy. Thoughts and prayers for him, your wife and you.

By #460523 at 07,Apr,16 02:11
hope he is doing ok

By bella! at 05,Apr,16 17:15 other posts of bella! 
It's Tuesday, can we have an update on your son, please?
By #460385 at 05,Apr,16 17:23
He is meeting today with the surgeon. So I will know more after 5pm.
By leopoldij at 05,Apr,16 18:38 other posts of leopoldij 
Hope all goes well. Wishes for the best.

By Ravioli_Max at 06,Apr,16 20:39 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
I hope everything goes excellently with THAT, and all other things, too.

By fila1305 at 05,Apr,16 19:57 other posts of fila1305 
Sorry to hear about this tragedy. Wishing your son, you and your family the strength to get through these difficult times.

By #501535 at 05,Apr,16 03:51
I'm really sorry to hear about your son's bike accident and the trauma involved for you all. Your family will certainly be in my thoughts and prayers, and do hope for a full and speedy recovery. An awful lot for a 15 yr old to endure. You have such a graceful attitude about it all.

I'm at the hospital right now with my **** who was just admitted for a medical emergency. I am a caregiver so he's like a son too. It is the worst feeling in the world.

You're right; life's so fragile and tenuous--can never take it for granted. Be well and continued blessings.

By pifad at 05,Apr,16 00:53 other posts of pifad 
So sorry this happened. Great message though. Sending prayers for full recovery for him and positive thoughts to you and your family.

By #487699 at 05,Apr,16 00:17
I hope your son has a full and speedy recovery. Sending a prayer your way

By LeatherAndLace at 04,Apr,16 16:46 other posts of LeatherAndLace 
Sorry to hear such horrible news. Tell him to keep his optimism high. Sending prayers!

By #460385 at 04,Apr,16 03:55
Was a rough night for the little guy. He cried saying he didn't deserve to be so lucky. He said others deserved to be alive instead of him. He questioned why he survived where others haven't. I would have not expected anything else from my boy. You learn real quick that they take after you so much. Worried about others caring nothing about him self. I laid in bed with him for hours reassuring him he was supposed to survive. They will amaze you with what they think. Hopefully this was his only breakdown.
By Ravioli_Max at 04,Apr,16 16:30 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
That's precious. Thanks for the update.

By #204902 at 04,Apr,16 13:05
I wish all the best to your son! I have a 15yo son too!

By HunterAce at 04,Apr,16 04:08 other posts of HunterAce 
So sorry to hear. Breaks my heart to hear this. Thoughts and prayers for you and your little man.
By Ravioli_Max at 04,Apr,16 12:53 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
That's exactly how I feel too.

By leopoldij at 04,Apr,16 12:10 other posts of leopoldij 
I wish you and your son the best. We learn from traumas like this. And thanks for sharing with us, because we learn too. We learn to appreciate what we have.

By #494679 at 04,Apr,16 04:17
That's such awful news
I'm so glad you still have him with you and I hope he'll be OK again soon. My warmest wishes to you and your family.

By #507249 at 03,Apr,16 22:42
All the best to you and your family bro, especially your son! Glad to hear he made it through and is still with you guys. And by the sound of it, he seems to be a tough k.id; he'll be back at it in no time!!

By t-rex at 03,Apr,16 22:02 other posts of t-rex 
Wow, so sorry to hear all this, I know it will be a long recovery, I'm sure we will all send up prayers for his safe and fast full recovery
By Ravioli_Max at 03,Apr,16 22:38 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Yes we will!

By bella! at 03,Apr,16 04:38 other posts of bella! 
Wow! Such sad news to share but the message is powerful; love your family.

I'm sure it's difficult, as your ch.ildren grow (and especially b0ys), to show them the love and affection that you would like to. Being a parent is THE MOST DIFFICULT "job" that you will ever have. Finding the proper balance disciplinarian and "friend", you want your ch.ild to respect you and your authority as a parent, not fear you. Always let your actions and words be reflective of your because you're so right, life can be gone tomorrow.

You didn't mention, was this a hit-and-run, did the driver of the car stop?
By #460385 at 03,Apr,16 12:23
Yes they stopped. No tickets were issued. Too much paperwork for the cop. We have to wait till Monday for the police report to find out if there were witnesses.
By bella! at 03,Apr,16 12:47 other posts of bella! 
Too much paperwork, isn't paperwork a part of their job!?

I realize that this was only 48 hours ago, how is your son?
By phart at 03,Apr,16 12:51 other posts of phart 
I know all to well about that,when I got crippled up in a wreck the truck driver was not ticketed.same reason.
Hope your son is doing some better. Pain medicine will make him moody and has it's own effects on people.Being young,may be worse than on a adult as far as side effects.

By #460385 at 03,Apr,16 13:06
Still in bed. We were able to get him in the bathtub last night. Pain medication is making him vomit. Drinking smoothies with a straw for now. He saw his face and teeth for the first time in the bathroom mirror. He made a joke. So he is doing fine. He is a trooper. Florida is a No-Fault state. Unless the officer witnesses the crash they usually don't issue a ticket

By Leilani at 03,Apr,16 12:59 other posts of Leilani 
"Too much paperwork for the cop"? What the HELL?

By phart at 03,Apr,16 12:14 other posts of phart 
Sorry to hear of the accident but at least he is still with you! Hope he gets better soon.

By #496814 at 03,Apr,16 08:42
Such a terrible misfortune. Life hangs on a balance, for everyone of us. And ever since my daughter was born I am reminded of that every day. Carpe diem!

Good to hear your son survived the crash. He will be reminded of that few seconds for the rest of his life, but its a good thing he is alive to be reminded. I wish him and you&your family the best getting him through his recovery!

By Ray10754 at 03,Apr,16 05:22 other posts of Ray10754 
Sorry to hear of this tragic misfortune,I wish him and your family a speedy recovery. Being a parent of 5 girls myself and going through a similar misfortune myself with my oldest, I can relate to your pain and agree Things happen when least expected. Best wishes!

By JeffinKS at 03,Apr,16 03:38 other posts of JeffinKS 
I am glad things were not worse, wishing your son a speedy recovery

By admin at 03,Apr,16 03:10 other posts of admin 
Anything can be gone at any moment, regrettably. And the worst is that it is often totally out of our control.

I'm glad it's not that bad as I imagined from the title.

Sometimes a straw can make drinking easier with this kind of trauma.

By JustWill at 03,Apr,16 03:05 other posts of JustWill 
Wishing him a speedy recovery!

By #485312 at 03,Apr,16 03:04
thankfully he's alive, hope the road to recovery isn't too long and painful for him and you...stay strong *lix*

Adult Discussion Forum