Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Cold penis with cock ring ....

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #472386 at 24,Apr,16 22:51
I've had some marathon wanking seshions with this wide band cock ring on.
By the end of these my cock is quite cold and blue....
... how long is too long with a cold cock?

Similar topics: 1.Cock ring or no cock ring???   2.Cock ring   3.COCK RINGS AND PENIS   4.Cock shrinkage in the cold.   5.Condoms with steel cock rings?  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 25,Apr,16 16:49 other posts of spermkiss 
Don't know. I've worn mine 24/7/365 for well over ten years with no problems what-so-ever. Yes, even to medical appointments including a urologist. Not one doctor has even so much as batted an eye or ever told me that it was in any way unhealthy or harmful.
By #509475 at 25,Apr,16 17:45
Placed around the base of a man’s penis, a cock ring slows the flow of bl00d to maintain an erection longer. The advantages of a cock ring include longer, harder erections that lead to greater pleasure for a man and his partner. However, cock rings can lead to long-term damage, sexual dysfunction and deformation of the penis.
If using a cock ring, do not leave it on for more than 30 minutes. Avoid falling asleep with a ring on as it is dangerous and can lead to temporary or permanent nerve damage. If the penis becomes cold, numb or white, a cock ring has been worn for too long. If these signs appear, you should remove a ring, and you should seek medical advice.
By spermkiss at 25,Apr,16 19:21 other posts of spermkiss 
That's not the kind of ring I have and not how I wear it. My ring goes around both my dick and my balls and it is not so tight as to restrict bl00d flow in or out. My dick functions completely normally. I get hard, I get soft, I can pee and cum.

As I said, doctors, even urologists, have seen my ring and none has said a word about it.
By #509475 at 25,Apr,16 20:20
That's okay . Yours dosn't effect you . It did with me .So I just thought I would pass on my experience of wearing a cock ring for long periods . Maybe I did it wrong . Maybe I got the wrong one . But there ya' go it didn't go well for me .
By spermkiss at 26,Apr,16 15:07 other posts of spermkiss 
For what it's worth, I had a dear friend (now passed away) who suffered from ED due to prostate issues. He had a cock ring that was prescribed by his doctor that he wore (so he said) just around the base of his penis, as you wore yours. I saw this ring, but I never saw him wearing it nor do I know the full details about when he wore it or for how long. In any event, his ring was to function just as yours: restrict bl00d flow out to keep his dick hard. But the bottom line here is that his was a doctor prescribed medical device that was used under a doctor's supervision.

Yours and SPERM DONOR's points are well taken. Mine is NOT a doctor prescribed device, but the fact that more than one doctor, including two different urologists, have seen me wearing it and have not advised me to stop helps me to feel safe. And the fact that I've worn it 24/7/365 for more than ten years with no ill effects.

By #496814 at 24,Apr,16 22:54
By the time it falls off you will know it was too long.
By bella! at 24,Apr,16 23:53 other posts of bella! 
That seems like solid advice, Filly!

By thesevenpointfive at 25,Apr,16 10:43 other posts of thesevenpointfive 
when cold and blue stop, as thats not good

Adult Discussion Forum