pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Fucking with Other Couple in Romm

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by satgeek at 16,May,16 04:03  other posts of satgeek
Have you ever fucked you wife with another couple in the room ?

Similar topics: 1.Need your best advices !   2.You tell me   3.My wife   4.Anyone had really big age gaps with a partner?   5.Pre-Cum  

New Comment

Comments:
By #174339 at 02,Jul,16 06:00
yes Thats fucking awesome!we cum while watching it is awesome when my wife gets fucked by other men

By jackd at 01,Jul,16 19:15 other posts of jackd 
Sure did.Then we swapped.and fucked each others wife/gf

By #7976 at 01,Jul,16 05:42
Yes. My first wife and I had sex with another couple a few times. It was a huge turn on and opened up our sex life. We had intercourse with each other and the other couple then swapped again.

By satgeek at 28,Jun,16 04:43 other posts of satgeek 
i had sex with another couple in the next bed,it was a turn on to hear them moan,while i was fucking my partner. We almost switch also,wished i did

By #451452 at 18,May,16 12:27
It is a bit disturbing when you and your current squeeze are relegated to the couch because her room mate got home earlier and then she and her latest penis saunter back and forth thru the living room while you are trying to engage in a nice romp. If they stopped and watched that would be great, inspirational even, but all the door openings and closing were distracting, sometimes deflating. Sometimes it is nice to be watched, but often the comments can be distracting.
By #23212 at 19,May,16 07:32
While for an 18-19 y.o. I can understand this statement ... roommate ... bf ... living room couch ... etc., it's difficult to understand for someone who is 73??

By spermkiss at 16,May,16 15:14 other posts of spermkiss 
Don't have a wife, but we gay men fuck and suck with others present all the time. It just makes sex more enjoyable to have company. So all you straight guys reading this, put on a sex show for your friends with your wife or girlfriend. It's fun.
By #485312 at 17,May,16 07:47
gay men have lots of fun, they don't have so many hang ups about their sexuality l guess...and yes its so much fun even with bi guys, they all seem to love to get into it and suck each other, its so hot to watch *lix*
By spermkiss at 17,May,16 15:46 other posts of spermkiss 
"...don't have so many hang ups..."

You got it! When you're already a sexual outlaw just by having sex (alas, quite literally still, in many parts of the world), the traditional taboos fall away pretty easily. Smart women know that we gay men are better at sex. I once had a lady friend who delighted in bedding gay men (myself included). She like to say "You don't get it as often with a gay man, but when you do, it's better."

By #510842 at 17,May,16 01:31
Wasn't my wife but when I was in college I fucked my girlfriend in a friend of mines' dorm room with her, her roommate and one of her friends from down the hall watching us.

Adult Discussion Forum