She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Rudeness in the Forum

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by JustWill at 29,May,16 20:37  other posts of JustWill
Not the mean, insulting, bickering, "I've had a bad day, so I want you to have a bad day, too" types of rudeness that happen here.
That's never going to change because people are...well...people.
Besides, other members can see that shit when you post it, so it will eventually come back to haunt you.

Nope, I'm talking about the OTHER kind of rudeness.
The sneaky, cowardly, "I don't have the balls/ovaries to take the heat for the stupid thing I posted" kind.

Specifically: Going back and editing your original post so that it says something totally different AFTER others have commented on your initial statement.

That's just RUDE (and chickenshit).

We're not talking about going back and fixing a spelling or word choice error, or adding a word or two for the sake of clarification.
That's cool (and I wish that MORE people would actually take the time to do that.)

I mean editing to change what you said COMPLETELY.

Sure, doing so gives you the ability to claim that "they are all picking on me" or just plain deny the idiotic thing you posted, but it's still totally RUDE.

If you're going to run your keyboard around here, have the stones (and the self-respect) to OWN your words!

Thank you for your cooperation.

Hugs and stuff,

Will