Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

WIsh you had a smaller dick?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Odin_york_pa at 05,Jun,16 22:31  other posts of Odin_york_pa
I am just curious if any of you real big dick guys wish you had a smaller, or average,size cock. I have a friend (staight) who says his is a curse. He's been turned down by women and says he never really knows what it's like to go balls deep. I say what's the point of all that dick if you can't fit it all the way in anything. He says it only looks good swinging around the locker room lol. What do you big dick guys think?

Similar topics: 1.Bigger, smaller or even?   2.Who wants a smaller dick?   3.how small would you go?   4.Wanting to be smaller?   5.Does ANYONE wish they had a SMALLER dick?  

New Comment

Comments:
By nekekal at 06,Jun,16 17:18 other posts of nekekal 
I agree with your friend. I only ever get to fuck using the front two thirds of my cock.

Studies I have read say that most cunts are 4 to 6 inches long. There is an inch or so of cunt lips and sometimes fat that you have to get through that uses a bit of cock, but basically anything over 6 1/2 is wasted most of the time.

Also, women only have sensitive nerve endings in their cunt in the first couple of inches, so they really cannot feel anything deeper in. Fucking the upper end of their cunt does nothing for them.

Since my cock is pretty fat, over two inches across, once they get confident that I am not going to hurt them, they like the front two thirds. But I have to be careful. I would gladly take a cock 6 inches long. And no fatter because I like getting it sucked and it is a mouthful as it is.

To most women's credit, no one ever put their clothes back on and left. A lot of them sucked it rather than fucked it, and those that fucked, most did so on top so that they could control penetration. And few returned for seconds.

By #372661 at 05,Jun,16 23:09
I think I would trade in some length for some more girth. With most ladies I tend to bump the cervix on a balls deep penetration.

Adult Discussion Forum