Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Racist

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #494374 at 20,Jun,16 12:40
There is a guy on here who uses racist language in his bio and i find it disgusting. I am going to ban him, and I think everyone else should too. That type of crap should never be tolerated. You can give me the free speech rhetoric all you want, well this is my free speech. If you want his name, just send me a message.

Similar topics: 1.VERY WHITE SKINNED COCK   2.What makes you block somebody or delete a comment?   3.Racist   4.They are only words   5.Bella Is A Racist!!!!!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By bda1406 at 23,Jun,16 21:43 other posts of bda1406 
I am curious how in America a country built on immigrants anyone could be racist most wouldn't be here if someone didn't leave their own country with the exception any native American no one else family come from here only
By JustWill at 23,Jun,16 22:03 other posts of JustWill 
When the first Europeans landed on the shores of the "New World", they brought the racism with them.

By #460385 at 23,Jun,16 22:38
Do you hear yourself bda1406. How can there be racism in America. Are you shitting me. You can't be for real. And by the way, the Native Americans were the race most discriminated against.
By bda1406 at 24,Jun,16 10:17 other posts of bda1406 
No the concept in America when everyone arrived on a boat at some point but yet they hold on to it really don't understand why cause of a few bad apples cause of history cause of their families really not understandable a white guy gets beat up once by a black becomes a racist but yet only hates the 10 individual white people who beat him up even worse then the black guy don't make sense
By #460385 at 24,Jun,16 16:19
huh.
By bda1406 at 24,Jun,16 18:01 other posts of bda1406 
People I know will focus on one bad thing and be a racist when their own people are them over worse but that's fine. They overlook the others that helped them out along the way. I guess I just look at the bigger picture always
By #460385 at 24,Jun,16 18:26
@ JustWill, can you translate this into English for me. I'm really not grasping the concept of racism here.
By bda1406 at 24,Jun,16 18:38 other posts of bda1406 
Think he means they brought the haters they tried to escape with them
--------------------------------------- added after 43 seconds

Hatred not haters

By JustWill at 24,Jun,16 18:58 other posts of JustWill 
Sure.
Here's what I get:

Your people do shitty things, too, but you overlook that. Don't judge one person by the way others act.
By bda1406 at 24,Jun,16 19:11 other posts of bda1406 
Exactly that the part I don't understand
By #460385 at 25,Jun,16 00:23
I don't understand any of it.

By #488209 at 24,Jun,16 14:02
Yeah if ur talking bout me yeah u don't know wat u talkin about I ain't bin called a fukin infidel Av muslim stuff messaged to me stereotyping all non Muslim as the enemy attacking mylife n all the things I ain't just letting go so I put no Islamic people welcome perfectly reasonable so wats ur fukin problem u fukin pussy come say it to me I was standing up for my upbringing that was bin attacked! Lol how fukin stupid are u silly bastard people with ur views would sit n not say a thing wen they say women are wankers n gay people are scum to! So infact they were racist n homophobic! Ur then sayin that's fine! Put in ya place u idiot come at me again I Av Asian friends black so not racist ur that thick islam is a religion where did I say anything bout race! U grade a wanker I'm allowed to b English not muslim bla bla bla at least Av something substantial if u discriminate against me wow u can't serious get outa my space u fukin penis! Just bin schooled owt else cudnt care for ur views to me or views whoever u mean ask before u say bollox n their views on us deserves a reply we don't except baby **** n murder so people deserve to av a view mass murder v some showing their disrespect of these people we ain't talking shit in their country pc isn't wat ya guna do just keep quiet! Av a look online Isis Syria sub headings range from raping Innocent women babies are raped straight after birth n then murderd for avin sex before marriage! U lot shouting racist expcept this obviously eating bacon is a problem but **** etc is Allah's will! Ur sick bastards openly accepting this ur fukin weirdos
By JustWill at 24,Jun,16 14:10 other posts of JustWill 
Um...yeah...so we weren't actually talking about you. We were talking about "racists". You are very obviously NOT a racist. Your carefully chosen words make that VERY clear. Thanks so much for sharing, though.

By #460385 at 24,Jun,16 16:26
huh. That was interesting.
By JustWill at 24,Jun,16 17:17 other posts of JustWill 
My brain actually got out of breath trying to read it.

By #494374 at 24,Jun,16 18:22
If that was directed at me, no I wasnt talking about you. I actually have never seen your page. But I would say that you shouldnt believe everything you read, babies just being born are not being raped than killed. That is just ridiculous rumors and propaganda.
By JustWill at 24,Jun,16 18:53 other posts of JustWill 
Rumors and propaganda are what keep racism alive!

By leopoldij at 22,Jun,16 07:51 other posts of leopoldij 
I took a look at the racist's page /member.php?w=12595
Indeed, it's unacceptable he speaks this way. If he had only said "I like white cock" that would have been a different matter. What a jerk.
By #494374 at 23,Jun,16 00:23
Agreed
By leopoldij at 23,Jun,16 20:20 other posts of leopoldij 
Yeah, it's like me saying I like black pussy , nothing wrong with that I guess ( I do like. .. ) , but I wouldn't say I don't want blonde scandinavians talking to me because that would have been racist. However, sex wise , I prefer black girls with black hair to white girls with blonde hair, only because I find the latter ones less attractive.
By bda1406 at 23,Jun,16 21:34 other posts of bda1406 
It is rude the way he says it. I love pussy period any race don't matter but his use of the n word makes it offensive
By leopoldij at 24,Jun,16 00:07 other posts of leopoldij 
Yes I agree.

By bella! at 24,Jun,16 02:40 other posts of bella! 
So why don't you find the use of chink offensive?
By bda1406 at 24,Jun,16 10:10 other posts of bda1406 
My Chinese friend calls himself one
By bella! at 24,Jun,16 12:07 other posts of bella! 
And black people will often refer to their circle of friends as their "niggas". So I suspect that him referring to himself as a "chink" is okay, but unless you're Asian, you aren't a member of that "club" so you're really NOT entitled to use that word.

I remember an instance, many years ago, while in grade school, a b0y said something mean about my sЎster and I wanted to rip his face off! How dare he, that's MY sЎster, only I tease her, annoy her, be mean to her, etc......
By bda1406 at 24,Jun,16 12:42 other posts of bda1406 
Yeah but all in our little circle become accustomed to that word so we don't see it that way but won't call anyone else that and still avoid saying it ourselves

By #487013 at 23,Jun,16 18:31
If my new aversion to cheap chopped beef after seeing certain pics in this thread makes me a racist then, i'm as racist as can be.
By Cox4you at 23,Jun,16 18:52 other posts of Cox4you 
It's rather uncalled for and a pretty disgusting thing to see in the forum thread. I really wish admin would remove her junk and let her keep it to more appropriate topics or post her cooter in a thread about cooters.
By #487013 at 24,Jun,16 03:33
Some people are just desperate for a view I guess, and have to take a serious and sensitive topic to call attention to themselves. That's why I find it disgusting.

By #485312 at 20,Jun,16 22:28
he's not the only racist here, l see others whining about how people cant speak English in America, like its a sin if they cant use proper English when it might not be their first language..racism takes many forms...its intolerance to things that are petty and trivial...*lix*
By #494374 at 20,Jun,16 22:31
I never claimed he was the only racist, but it is quite blatant and the language he uses should not be tolerated even on dick and pussy site.
By bella! at 20,Jun,16 22:54 other posts of bella! 
Haha! She reads my blogs!

Intolerance? I do recall reading one of her posts about Australians ( probably wasn't her, she had to be talking about her fellow countrymen, the other Australians because she's "tolerant" ) wanting to take back their country because it's being overrun by immigrants. Well if that's not racism then I don't have a good understanding of the meaning. Is this a case where the pot is calling the kettle black?
By #485312 at 21,Jun,16 04:02
blah blah blah, and heres a picture of my cunt for you look at
[deleted image]
*lix*
By bella! at 21,Jun,16 10:57 other posts of bella! 
Blah...blah...blah....back at you.

"Most Exciting"? You seem to be the "Most Contradictory" talking out of both sides of your mouth. You, yourself, are intolerant as well as a racist.
By #485312 at 21,Jun,16 11:10
[deleted image]

heres more cunt for you, you don't seem to have enough yet *lix*

By JustWill at 21,Jun,16 12:09 other posts of JustWill 
Um..."intolerance to things that are petty and trivial" isn't at all what racism means.

RACISM:

: poor treatment of or h@tred against people because of their race
: the belief that some races of people are better than others

While it is true that racism takes many forms, pointing out that people who claim to be native speakers of English do a poor job of communicating in that language is not one of those forms.
I'm an English teacher. I tell my students how poorly they use the language on a daily basis. Are you calling me a racist for that?

I know that you find it difficult to pass a chance to take a shot at bella, but this one is way off the mark.
By bella! at 21,Jun,16 21:45 other posts of bella! 
Thanks, JustWill.
By JustWill at 21,Jun,16 22:56 other posts of JustWill 
You're welcome.
(Sorry I don't have any cooter pics to post in reply. Seems that's a thing these days. )
By bella! at 21,Jun,16 23:36 other posts of bella! 
Cooter pictures remind me of the Twilight Zone episode where that spinning hypnosis wheel appears on the bedroom wall and basically, the vortex sucks 'em in and traps them.

Please, I've seen enough SCARY COOTER pictures for one day!

Oh yuck, pitooey, blech....... I'm getting sick....
By JustWill at 22,Jun,16 12:42 other posts of JustWill 
I've never encountered anyone who uses photos of their hoo-hoo as a form of punishment. Odd, but, there are many strange folk here at SYD/C
By #487013 at 23,Jun,16 03:07

By leopoldij at 21,Jun,16 23:00 other posts of leopoldij 
Some of the frequently occurring mistakes are due to the usage of stupid predictive text programs. I use them because I'm a slow typist. But the nonsense I sometimes type is unbelievable.

Second point. Bad English sometimes has nothing to do with English. It has to do with ability to speak in whole sentences.

Third point. This is primarily a sex site. So we can't expect the same literary forms as in the Forum for Philological Studies.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Let me post a pussy too. Can't miss the opportunity to do so!
[deleted image]

By bella! at 23,Jun,16 01:57 other posts of bella! 
Oh, this is a jewel! Didn't even have the cajones to post her justification/sad ass apology in the thread that she started her crap. Is it me or does anyone else see that this "apology" is not because she admits to being a racist, only for being intolerant. And she couldn't just say what she needed to say without taking another pot shot at me. What a piece of work! For those that didn't see it;

By licksipsuckit at 21,Jun,16 00:20 other posts

lm really sorry for my intolerance of immigrants, but l don't agree with people smuggling, which is !llegal in our country, l also don't believe in bringing sharia law, which is a religious law, made by people to oppress women, to a free country where these people believe that marrying ch!ld brides that have been genitally mutilated and treated like tent poles for black clothes as being racist...its a case of freedom of rights for women, not to be dictated to by some religious zealots about being pure and wonderful for dirty old men who practice ped-o-filia, pubic stoning and general intolerance of women being able to express themselves as they see fit....its a far cry from calling people out for not being able to speak English ... but than, trivial bullshit is all some people have to offer l guess *lix*
By JustWill at 23,Jun,16 02:07 other posts of JustWill 
Oh, bella! You are just asking for another session of the horrid Australian Vagina Torture!

Stay Soopa sexy!
By bella! at 23,Jun,16 02:16 other posts of bella! 
Soopa sexy? That sounds so HOOD!

By JustWill at 23,Jun,16 02:25 other posts of JustWill 
Every racist can offer a "good" excuse to justify their racism.

By #494374 at 21,Jun,16 23:39
Only on this site could a post about racism turn into a pussy pic showdown
By bella! at 21,Jun,16 23:43 other posts of bella! 
Well, did you expect anything different? Look at the members that posted pictures here.
By #494374 at 21,Jun,16 23:49
im new to the forum
By bella! at 21,Jun,16 23:59 other posts of bella! 
I know but just click on [other posts] to the right of their name and see what the members contribute to the forum.
By #460385 at 22,Jun,16 00:48
" Come visit my site I love all men and cock everyone is welcome stay sexy "
By bella! at 22,Jun,16 01:19 other posts of bella! 
countryboy, close, but no cigar! The title is as follows;

COME VISIT MY PAGE, I LOVE MEN AND COCK, EVERY ONES WELCOME!!!!

These are some of my favorite insincere spams;

( . Y . ) Hi and welcome, feel free to drop by my page any time, stay sexy ( o Y o )

( o Y o ) Welcome! You're looking rather gorgeous! Please feel free to stop by anytime! ( . Y . )

C'mon! Sending out invites telling new members to feel free and drop by any time? What if someone comes without the official invite? Just my opinion, the invites seem like a DESPERATE attempt to get attention.

By Cox4you at 22,Jun,16 03:23 other posts of Cox4you 
That's funny

By #494374 at 22,Jun,16 00:48
No thank you lol... i will stick to chatting with a few friends and looking at the ladies... i think if i read too much on this forum i would lose my mind

By #460385 at 21,Jun,16 12:37
What does all this have to do with the original post of BERTBERT's racist profile? Seems we got a little of course with posting pussy pics.
By #494374 at 21,Jun,16 12:39
.... was just thinking the same thing...

By JustWill at 21,Jun,16 14:22 other posts of JustWill 
Some people just have a pathological need for attention. They can't help themselves.

As to the original post: I totally agree with 2Kinky. There is no need to post that kind if racist crap on your profile page (or anywhere else on this site).

What always puzzles me is that, no matter what a douche a member presents him/herself to be, there will always be a group of people who ignore it and support them because they admire their junk.
By #460385 at 21,Jun,16 14:42
I was amazed at the friends he has. I think you hit it on the head JustWill, they were blinded by his cock to even take the time to read his profile.
By JustWill at 21,Jun,16 16:45 other posts of JustWill 
Just to give you an idea of the mentality of the guy we are dealing with, each of his recent comments (with only one exception) says this: "you have yummiest cocks i ever seen and i would truly love love taste some time if are intested". Ten DIFFERENT guys have the "yummiest"!
Other than one toe-sucking post, that's all he says.

By #460385 at 20,Jun,16 19:39
I'll do it for you. His name is "BERTBERT". Feel free to write him a message on his homepage. I did. Let's see how long this takes for him to delete my message and ban me.
--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

Guy claims to be 21 but he has been a member for 7 years. Guess he started posting pics at 14.
By #494374 at 20,Jun,16 21:42

By pifad at 21,Jun,16 02:16 other posts of pifad 
Bertbert has been gone for 30 days
By #460385 at 21,Jun,16 02:47
Negative my friend. When I wrote on his homepage today he was on 1 hour previous. If you look now he was on 7 hours ago.
By pifad at 21,Jun,16 12:33 other posts of pifad 
Right you are

Adult Discussion Forum