Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

each to their own stop making oneside the victim boring lol

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #488209 at 24,Jun,16 19:51
Don't wana look at cock means we're homophobic I don't like brown bread obviously something sinister bout me n others that can't b in disagreement with it offending I don't think so in the real world i think every knows wat they like but straight men don't like cock no issue we just don't! Racism is used to fit the was n gay people u ain't got anything to we don't but some bollox just needs to b clear adept our sexuality cus we getting fed upexplain shit works both ways simples

Similar topics: 1.BORING.ENHANCED COCKS ON MAIN PAGE>   2.Boring   3.Forums been boring   4.Sexting   5.The Saggy Granny- and her poor decisions on the site  

New Comment

Comments:
By pifad at 25,Jun,16 02:28 other posts of pifad 
What fucking school did you go to? Ever gear of a run on sentence? And you're ignorant to boot!!

By #460385 at 24,Jun,16 21:40
Great views.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

Someone translate this please.
By JustWill at 25,Jun,16 01:25 other posts of JustWill 
I will try.
Either it means:
I am amused that people think we are homophobic because we don't like to look at penises. If I like white bread, you think there's something wrong with me and if I don't agree, you get offended. In the real world, I think everyone knows what they like. Straight men don't like penises! We don't have a "problem"--we just don't like them. (Something about racism and gay people) Some nonsense just needs clearing-up. We are getting tired of having to defend our sexuality. It works both ways. It's that simple.

or:

I really should take my medications like the doctor instructed.
By #460385 at 25,Jun,16 01:29
I think option 2 is a better translation. More meds and less whiskey.

By dgraff at 24,Jun,16 23:18 other posts of dgraff 
sorry me no speak stoner English

Adult Discussion Forum