Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Anyone ever have a penis medical emergency or freak accident?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #515004 at 14,Jul,16 16:13
Like a penis fractures? Or something like the zipper thing in the 90s movie "There's Something About Mary". Up until recently the craziest thing was I somehow got bit by a mosquito on my ballsack as a ****. Anyways yesterday I had a freakish thing happen to my mine. The tip of my head or urinary meatus for some reason has a small piece of skin hanging off. My girl has long hair and sometimes a loose hair gets in the clothes after the wash and dry. I'm assuming there was a hair in my underwear which I guess with friction wrapped around the piece of skin. I would pull it and it would tug on the skin and not come off and it hurt like hell. Actually theirs a freak medical term called a "hair tourniquet" that happens mostly to babies and their appendages. I'm glad I got it off shortly like a bread twist tie. I cant imagine explaining that one to the ER.

Similar topics: 1.Met members by accident   2.I understand that you have a penis   3.Penile Implants   4.Man died from penis enlargement surgery in Sweden!   5.SOLVING NAUGHTY PROBLEMS  

New Comment

Comments:
By AnsonnBoi at 27,Dec,16 10:42 other posts of AnsonnBoi 
When I used to have a very long foreskin (read: 1 inch) I zippered over it and lost a good quarter inch of it. I was wearing a particular pair of jeans that have razer sharp zipper teeth that tore right through my foreskin. Thankfully though it healed quite nicely without scarring,although the tougher tissue there meant I had a mild phimosis for years. I won't elaborate further as to how much **** I lost and how the doc nearly circed me, cuz it's too gory.

By phart at 26,Dec,16 03:17 other posts of phart 
In case you ever wondered,
only registered users can see external links

By phart at 25,Dec,16 02:52 other posts of phart 
Testicular torsion in the 8th grade.2 hours later to surgery the doc said i woulda lost both.They were huge. I laid in the hospital with a icepack over my balls watching Jimmy carter shake the hands of the Iranian hostages for at least a 1000 times.

Fell down the side of a dump truck mashing the penis about 25. Turned it every color in the rainbow for about a month.
Several infections of the tubing going to the testicles.Can't recall the name of it.
Had 1 of those tube rupture and that hurt like hell for a short time. Now I don't squirt as much.

By #446346 at 25,Dec,16 01:34
I was riding my racing bicycle wearing black compression shotts.
I stopped to talk to a married couple I knew when I got a drink at the Quicky Mart.
Hot, humid,summer evening just after sunset.
Hey, whats is your favorite fly insect that loves to sting?

I guess a yellowjacket hornet nail my cockhead.
Incredible burning and itching.
I started to dance like an idiot.
Excusing myself, (good friends that I have loved for years), wanted to know what was wrong.
Too embarrassed, I scrambled home, ripping my house apart.?
Where the fuck is that lidocaine spray????
Next benadryl cremme.

Fuck hornets forever.

By #515780 at 06,Aug,16 11:07
love to read more of these stories

By qhaos at 17,Jul,16 08:57 other posts of qhaos 
one time when i have sunbathing naked in my garden i was hit by a bee on my foreskin, what a pain! fortunately the sting has not take the glans! everything goes fine with a remedy of blowjobs!
By #455846 at 18,Jul,16 08:13
great story
By #509475 at 18,Jul,16 15:12
That reminds me of the guy who was bitten on the cock by a snake . So he asked his friend to suck the poison out.
By qhaos at 19,Jul,16 11:57 other posts of qhaos 
great idea! i have to buy a rubber toy snake!

By #510842 at 18,Jul,16 00:48
When I was younger (14-15 something like that) I rolled over one morning while I was still half asleep right on top of my morning wood. I think I must have come straight down on top of it because I ended up bending it in half with the top of the glans touching the base of my cock. Needless to say I was instantly totally awake. I think I might have actually done some kind of damage to it cause for years after that happened I could still fold it in half while I was rock hard. It wasn't till I was in my late 20's, early 30's somewhere around there that it wouldn't do that anymore.
By #496814 at 18,Jul,16 14:56
I've had that too a couple of years ago. It hurt a lot and could feel it for a few days after, but it was fine again after about two weeks.
By #510842 at 19,Jul,16 01:42
When it happened to me it really only hurt for five minutes or so right after it happened. I do think I might have done some actual damage to it though. Like I said up until a couple years ago I could still bend it backwards in half while I was rock hard. I can't completely bend it 180 degrees backwards anymore but it will still bend close to 90 degrees. It doesn't hurt when I do it now and it really didn't hurt when it would bend completely in half back then. The only time it was really ever a problem was during sex, especially if I was really pounding a chick hard from behind. I had several occasions where I'd be doing that and would accidentally pull all the way out and miss the target on the in stroke and bend the little guy in half. I wouldn't say it really hurt when that happened but it definitely got my attention and made me slow down for a little while.

By #455846 at 18,Jul,16 08:21
when i was young i got my penis head stuck in the bow of my speedo after swimming. I had pulled the string to undo my speedo and had a semi so it had found it s way through the loop.

Seriously had the teacher digging her nails into my frenlum and glans trying to undo my wet and tight knot around my little penis . We used to change out doors becuase it was a town swimming pool not at our school. It was a far corner of the grounds.

By #486048 at 17,Jul,16 21:58
got my cock stuck in the zip and my mum got it out for me.and boy did it hurt like hell.

By Odin_york_pa at 17,Jul,16 21:55 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
When I was 18 and in high school we were playing flag(American) football. When someone went for my flag they got a handfull of my balls. It hurt, of course, but didn't know the full effect of it until we were changing afte gym class. The one still hurt like Hell and was turning darker colored. The next class of the day I asked to be excused to go to the nurses office. He took a look, called my dad and the hospital immediately. Ended up twisting the cord of the one around itself, cutting off b.l.o.o.d flow. Had emergency surgery where they discovered I was born without whatever it is that prevents that from happening. They cut the sack open on both sides, stapled them and stiched 'em back up. My balls were HUGE for a few weeks lol. You can still see the scars,barely, in some of my pics.

By #496814 at 17,Jul,16 08:33
Not really, but yestereve I had something weird. There was a hair on my penis, around the ridge on my foreskin. But when I tried to remove it, it kinda stung my frenulum at which it was attached to so it appeared. I had to pull hard and tenderly to get it off whithout too much agony.

Apparently, the hair had knotted itself with the slightest possible bit of my foreskintissue in between. It felt like I had stitches over there :o

By iluvcox at 17,Jul,16 06:35 other posts of iluvcox 
One time I thought I would put a mason jar up my ass...

By #7976 at 16,Jul,16 00:30
On a cold night in Boot Camp I had the watch and while half asleep at the urinal I zipped the flap of skin on my penis head into my utilities. That of course wasn't the worst part...that came when I had to unzip and remove the bloody appendage. Then...try to get the OOD to understand my problem without giving him too much of a laugh. He laughed anyway but he did give me the rest of the night off...all 90 minutes of it.

Adult Discussion Forum