Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

If you self suck and cum in your mouth are you considered gay?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by chubbyloves at 28,Jul,16 01:48  other posts of chubbyloves
If you are straight and realize that if you bend over you could suck your own dick. Would you consider yourself Bi, Gay, Straight. You have a cock in your mouth. you suck it till it cums. You swallow? Would you consider yourself straight because you are just pleasuring your own cock. If you decided to swallow, Bi. If you did someone else Gay, or Bi. My dick is not that long so I can't do it or else I would be one it all the time

Similar topics: 1.Question for other Cocksuckers ONLY !!!   2.guys eating cum   3.Suck my fucking cock   4.I did it!!   5.I'M A BIG DICK SUCKING ANIMAL  

New Comment

Comments:
By smokieb69 at 09,Aug,16 15:40 other posts of smokieb69 
I would say no, it's more like advanced masturbation. I can suck my own dick and I sometimes cum in my mouth. I consider myself straight, but curious - but this has nothing to do with sucking my own cock

By #510951 at 31,Jul,16 01:52
not gay just lucky

By JustWill at 30,Jul,16 13:34 other posts of JustWill 
If you self-suck and cum on your face, does that make you bi?

By cumonme1 at 30,Jul,16 12:18 other posts of cumonme1 
no just really lucky

By #485312 at 30,Jul,16 06:26
not gay, just very talented *lix*

By #505462 at 29,Jul,16 21:26
No. Self sucking is just a form of masturbation. Even eating your own cum is part of the self pleasure experience. I also believe that sucking another man's penis because you can't suck your own is still just an extension of self-pleasure, and therefore in my opinion you can enjoy sucking cock and even eating cum, and still label yourself as straight.

By leopoldij at 28,Jul,16 13:58 other posts of leopoldij 
First of all, who cares what the label is?
Second, I guarantee you that if every man could suck his cock, they would ALL do it. I definitely would. And yes, I've tasted my cum.
By chubbyloves at 28,Jul,16 23:43 other posts of chubbyloves 
I am not trying to label anyone but it would be hard to say that you were straight it you had your dick in your mouth. I could do it I would. I am BI, I like sex, M or F
By JustWill at 29,Jul,16 00:01 other posts of JustWill 
In point of fact, it is hard to say ANYTHING with your dick in your mouth...
By leopoldij at 29,Jul,16 00:13 other posts of leopoldij 
Unless you're a ventriloquist. Maybe a gay ventriloquist. A straight one would do that too, come to think of it.
By _avg_ at 29,Jul,16 05:21 other posts of _avg_ 
Bravo, gentlemen...bravo.

By _avg_ at 29,Jul,16 05:18 other posts of _avg_ 
For that matter, it'd be hard to say that you're straight with a dick in your hand. Congrats, masturbation now makes you gay!
By leopoldij at 29,Jul,16 11:16 other posts of leopoldij 
I'm definitely gay after wanking: only registered users can see external links

By #514830 at 29,Jul,16 05:03
It an interesting question because does haveing a dick in your mouth mean your gay. If someone is sucking my dick I just enjoy being sucked. If they want to help me have a orgasm I'm not going to say no just because it's M or F. Not sure what I would do if I could suck my own.
By _avg_ at 29,Jul,16 05:19 other posts of _avg_ 
I wonder if you know what bi/hetero/homosexual actually mean??

By #514830 at 28,Jul,16 17:59
Just sucking dick don't mean you're gay. If you love another guy then your gay
By JustWill at 28,Jul,16 18:01 other posts of JustWill 
What if you love another guy, but never suck his dick?
By chubbyloves at 28,Jul,16 23:38 other posts of chubbyloves 
then you are missing out on some fun

By spermkiss at 29,Jul,16 00:56 other posts of spermkiss 
"Just sucking dick don't (sic) mean you're gay." Right on, man. A lot of straight men like to suck dick.

By spermkiss at 28,Jul,16 15:17 other posts of spermkiss 
"My dick is not that long...or else I would be one...all the time." Kinda tortured syntax but I get what you mean and this says it all. There isn't a man in the world who wouldn't suck his own dick if he could.

Adult Discussion Forum