Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Undefined lifestyle?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #517787 at 15,Aug,16 08:27
Starting 2 years ago, my wife and I jumped into exploring our craziest sexual fantasies. Saved our marriage.

Keeping this as short as I can, I am wondering if there is a term for us, in what we do - I will explain more below - and if not, I doubt we are unique and suggest this great community here coins a new definition.

I watch my wife get fucked by other men, and love it. Cuckold you say - Here is how it doesnt quite fit.. No cage, no restrictions in sex with her, dont eat cum out of her, would kill any man who treated her like a slut, I am fairly well endowed and I also **** with other women, some in a real cuckold relationship, which makes me a bull.... more often than not the man with my wife is smaller and less experienced than I. Sometimes she chooses, other times I do.

Perhaps I am just being too picky with definitions. I just really dont like the label of submissive, controlled, caged, pansy loser who cant satisfy his own wife.

Would love your thoughts on this

Don