Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Members near you

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by shavedsmoothbud at 16,Aug,16 22:20  other posts of shavedsmoothbud
New feature SYD offers members on each of our profile page is the option to indicate what city you are from or near. While every town is not included, just those with populations of 100,000 or larger, most should be able to find a city within 50-75 miles from their location to help in communicating with others near you.

Similar topics: 1.Premium Supporting Members   2.Purging inactive members   3.Measured cocks Group - need members   4.What's with new members?   5.Members pics  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 17,Aug,16 22:26
it works in usa, but here in Australia, we don't have cities that big, so for some the closest large city is sometimes 6 hours away...which isn't very close at all *lix*
By leopoldij at 17,Aug,16 23:08 other posts of leopoldij 
Also: it works for women and for men who like men. There is no chance in a million that a heterosexual woman post her location here: she does not need to.
By #485312 at 17,Aug,16 23:29
yeah l know what you mean, l wonder if more women sec/retly want to get online and sex sites, but are worried about the flack that comes with it..like people wanting to expose them to friends and family...l know theres lots of people that like to scare them into putting out..*lix*

By admin at 18,Aug,16 00:08 other posts of admin 
Initially I made this site for gay people. I was well aware of all the "problems" with women. But I submitted to abundant begging of straight guys who for some reason registered on this site in numbers.

And it's not that no woman at all need it. Some do and I dare to say more than you imagine. It's just too dangerous for them in this society to do something like this. Even if not dangerous in physical sense, it may cost them dearly in terms of reputation and may have severe consequences in career and social life.

By admin at 17,Aug,16 23:58 other posts of admin 
I use this solution because considering low population of the site and inconsistencies of freely available geo-databases it's optimal.

Also, 3 biggest Australian cities contain 50% of it's population. So if you are from Australia, you have 50% that you are in one of those cities and therefore about 8% that any other Australian member is in the same city. Better than nothing.
By leopoldij at 18,Aug,16 00:22 other posts of leopoldij 
I like your sense of numeracy.

By leopoldij at 16,Aug,16 22:53 other posts of leopoldij 
It's not new. It's been there for a while.
By admin at 16,Aug,16 23:14 other posts of admin 
Some people manage to do not notice video category section that has been here for 6 years.
By leopoldij at 17,Aug,16 00:11 other posts of leopoldij 
Oh well. Sometimes obvious things are easy to miss. But seven years. ... that's a bit long indeed.

Adult Discussion Forum