pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

getting started

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #515176 at 25,Aug,16 05:08
so i would like to jack off another guy. how is the best way to get a group masturbation party going?

Similar topics: 1.fucking your cousin   2.40 days possible???   3.First time sucking cock...   4.my best cumshot   5.When did you First become a member here ???  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 31,Aug,16 07:03 other posts of leopoldij 
Masturbate-a-thon. Apparently, a yearly event that, alas, i only find out about after it has taken place.

By spermkiss at 28,Aug,16 16:45 other posts of spermkiss 
That's one of the mysteries of life. Group masturbation is something that practically all men enjoy (or would enjoy if they did it). And not just gay and bisexual men, but ALL MEN. The bottom line is that almost all men like to show off their dicks, like to reach an orgasmic climax with others watching, like to look at other men's dicks and like to watch other men ejaculate. Guys like dicks. All guys.

But so many men, especially heterosexual men, view masturbation as something that is juvenile, gay and perverted. The truth is that it is a normal, healthy and wholesome activity. It should be part of every man's sexual repertoire, even men who have regular partnered sex.

So why can't a guy get together with a group of his buds and they all drop trou and jack off? As I said at the outset, it's one of the mysteries of life.

By #440825 at 28,Aug,16 13:19
where is the meet for sex. I cannot find it anywhere on the site.
By admin at 28,Aug,16 14:40 other posts of admin 
I closed it years ago. I got tired of monitoring it every day for jail-bait announcements. "Please someone fuck me I'm only 16 years old". It may be OK for dating sites, but not for a site with nude photos. This kind of shit can get entire domain frozen.

By hytiger at 28,Aug,16 08:40 other posts of hytiger 
Put up an ad in the "meet for sex" section on this site?

Adult Discussion Forum