Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

First DP "words of advice please and info please"

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #506229 at 27,Aug,16 06:59
Hi to all of our SIO members. Some of you know and to those who do not, we are just a regular married couple who where both people have high sex drives and want to experience our sex life together and to the fullest. I'm Rachel the wife of us lol. We have done a lot of other fun things with people but I want to and my husband wants me also to do it once is have a mfm threesome or dp. I'm a little nervous because it isn't a wife swap where another wife is getting attention to and not both focusing on me or a wife husband girl threesome because well I like that. So please any advice for me to start it up or on how if I should do certain things during or anything. Those who've had a mfm threesome give me some advice from the woman of what you did or from the man of what you liked her doing. Let me know. Thanks!

Similar topics: 1.I gonna have anal sex with a guy soon- does it hurt- any advice wanted   2."Blue Under-lined Words"   3.Lets have the censoring taken off the words please Admin   4.Convince me (Piercing)   5.Additional Info  

New Comment

Comments:
By #515531 at 27,Aug,16 16:53
I was with a five some three girls two guys. He was the husband and he and I did his wife. He is a lot thinner than I am so she wanted him in her ass (I never get offered to do an ass - she climbed on top on me and after she got use to my size she leaned forward and let her husband lube her ass up. It was awkward as he had a short penis. But I stayed hard as all three of us got into some sort of rhythm. He didn't last long. I wish very he had and been bigger. I could barely feel him, but she loved it. She said she felt like a slut (a church going couple). You will love it once things start to get going.
By #506229 at 09,Sep,16 23:59
Thanks for sharing your experience.

By #506229 at 30,Aug,16 12:15
Thanks for the comments so far guys and girls. My husband didn't just ask me to do it for him. One of my friends were over one night and told us they just did a mfm threesome with her bf and one of his friends and how she enjoyed it. My husband said he'd like for me to be in one once it might be hot. He has only asked me again once if I wanted to and that he'd still be down for it but I promise he isn't the type of man where he wants the other man to touch him period. I'm looking for more advice on how I would know where to start in it or should I let them take control. Stuff like that but thanks for the advice so far y'all. Thanks!

By #490350 at 29,Aug,16 15:41
if he is sugesting mfm, the he is either a voyeur or wanting to explore his hidden homosexually tendancies. First voyeurirsm is fine if you pick the other m but if he is wanting to explore his inner sexuality then you may become the voyeur. Try to find his reason before doing it.
I had a really bad experience with a couple, she was stunning and I really thought I had won the lottery, but turns out he was trying to "confirm" his true inner sexuality. Not my kind of thing, although seeing her naked made me so fucking hard but that was about all she gave me. Enjoy it but make sure you know what your getting into and do it on your terms. You try to have control of both cocks all the time unless.............
By admin at 29,Aug,16 15:58 other posts of admin 
Very appropriate remark. From what I've seen, men proposing mfm often have homosexual tendencies. Same goes for women proposing fmf, but women rarely propose something like that comparing to men.

Adult Discussion Forum