Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

penis pumping

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #202392 at 10,Sep,16 13:24
I see pics on the web of guys who have pumped their penis and sometimes sack to huge swollen looking sizes but when i try pumping my penis it just gets very hard and uncomfortable. what am I doing wrong or different then they are.

Similar topics: 1.Pumpers sub-forum   2.About pumping   3.Cock pumping videos   4.UK pumpers   5.Stretching Balls by vacuum pumping  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 11,Sep,16 16:57 other posts of spermkiss 
My advice on penis pumps is DON'T DO IT! They are dangerous. Furthermore they will not permanently increase your size. Yes, you might get a temporary increase, but the operant word here is "temporary". After a few hours or at most a few days you penis will return to its original size.

As for the danger, well you could do permanent nerve damage. Also, I've heard horror stories of men being rushed to hospital emergency rooms after a b-l-o-o-d (damn censor!) vessel ruptured while using a penis pump.

By #485312 at 11,Sep,16 03:38
lower pressure for longer time...some you've seen could also be saline injected.. using a good pump with a guage on it is best and finding a comfortable pressure..using it every day too will help too *lix*

Adult Discussion Forum