Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

9/11 Anniversary

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #460385 at 11,Sep,16 17:17
Today marks the 15th anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks on the US. The reason for my post is...... Here in the US we have seen a trend of NFL athletes sitting down during the National Anthem before games, to protest "Black Lives Matter". I believe there are ways to protest and fight for what you believe in. Including all groups who think they are discriminated against. But to disrespect your country is not the way. These professional athletes have the power and popularity to make change positively. But these over paid cry babies have choosen to disrespect the flag, our country, and all the first responders, firefighters, police, and veterans who have faught for their freedom. I would hope on a day like today, opening day for the NFL and the anniversary of 9/11, they rethink themselves before they choose to sit down during the National Anthem. They were giving the freedom in this country by the men and women who fight for that freedom to play football and make millions doing it. If these players do it today, they are scumbags disrespecting the families and the lost ones from 9/11. I hope they fire every last one of them.

Similar topics: 1.The Grey Cup ( only Canadians understand I'm thinking )   2.Max_Cerucci two year anniversary   3.KAREN CARPENTER, 36 YEARS   4.VE DAY - 75th ANNIVERSARY   5.tb1's 10th ANNIVERSARY on SYD  

New Comment

Comments:
By LeatherAndLace at 14,Sep,16 21:11 other posts of LeatherAndLace 
Well said countryboy! I wouldn't sell those shit bags my purple heart for their years salary!
By #460385 at 15,Sep,16 02:14

By pifad at 12,Sep,16 12:20 other posts of pifad 
As a veteran I agree with you 100%. Every American citizen has the right to protest. There is a time and place for whatever your subject. Disrespecting the flag only makes you look like a smacked ass. I'm not a big sports fan by any means but I do expect role models to be held accountable.
By #460385 at 12,Sep,16 14:23

By #17000 at 12,Sep,16 22:02
Pure disrespect of YOU, and me (a Navy retiree/veteran), and any other veteran amongst us. All most of these 'athletes' look at is the money their talent brings in. I've not been to a pro football game sine the late 70s when I lived in Colorado. Not going to return now, for damned sure. My money is tight, anyway, to spend on frivolous things. Thank YOU for your service, pifad!
By pifad at 13,Sep,16 04:05 other posts of pifad 
Thank you for that br549dick And thank you for your service as well ****
--------------------------------------- added after 23 seconds

B r o t h e r!

By t-rex at 13,Sep,16 00:59 other posts of t-rex 
Amen ****, God bless the U S A

By bella! at 12,Sep,16 02:09 other posts of bella! 
I know the Detroit Lions played today and won ( WOO HOO ), but I did not see the game at the beginning, for the national anthem. Did you happen to know whether our players all stood?
By #460385 at 12,Sep,16 12:01
As far as I know, only 4 players from the Dolphins and 1 from the Broncos. And the player from the Broncos has lost 2 of his sponsorships already.
By phart at 12,Sep,16 20:29 other posts of phart 
Well the loss of sponsors should help get his mind right.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 hours

I can't post the pic but I got a email awhile ago with a pic of several rows of caskets with flags draped over them,soldiers that didn't make it home alive. The caption reads,
"would the suppressed,millionaire,quarter back that would not stand for the National Anthem please point out which of these guys are black so we can remove the Offensive flag".

By phart at 11,Sep,16 21:59 other posts of phart 
Amen, perhaps if the fans would stop buying tickets it might get the message across. As long as they are making millions, they aint gonna give a damn. Hit their wallets, they pay attention.
Freedom of speech is a important part of what makes America the country that it is. But as with any right, it gets **** alot.
Foot ball players are heroes to some folks. And for them to sit down during the national anthem,in front of 1000's of kids that need to learn what respect is for family and country, it is a negative example for them. I won't distract from the thread and say the kids need to be taught what a real hero is instead of idolizing someone who can kick a foot ball. ooops I already did.

By #399634 at 11,Sep,16 20:28

By DeepThroatThis at 11,Sep,16 18:36 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
Amen....well said

Adult Discussion Forum