She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

m vs. f camming

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #515176 at 15,Sep,16 07:10
why dont girls like camming as much as guys? they generally only do it for money, thus the name camwhore.

Similar topics: 1.How many have seen you fuck?   2.Women to C2C with.....   3.Any Skypers?   4.Camming without Skype?   5.Camming  

New Comment

Comments:
By #358797 at 15,Sep,16 12:31
Ever stop to think that maybe women have lives they have to attend to? Maybe they're married and hubby doesn't know they post pics for extra attention? Maybe they work full time and come home to take care of their chi.ldren? Maybe they just don't wanna cam cuz they're self conscious? Or maybe, just maybe, they genuinely don't want to watch some fucknut fondle his wiener?
Just cuz a woman enjoys posting risque photos online doesn't mean they should be expected to want to watch a man jerk it on cam, let alone try to get themselves off to it.
Watching men wank is fucking boring anyway. It's the same thing, over and over, and it's definitely not a turn on unless you have feelings in some way for the one doing the wanking. I've caught shit more than once for not camming. It's annoying. Some men expect too much, can't be happy with what they've got. Ugh.
By #473569 at 15,Sep,16 13:02
amen to that..

By #124456 at 15,Sep,16 16:10
So do guys. you think just cause guys always wanna cam and are horny that we don't have lives and don't work? Hahhaa nice one . #GirlsRule
By #358797 at 15,Sep,16 16:38
Well, you obviously don't have much concern towards females if your train of thought goes that direction.

Never implied that guys don't work, just that, in most cases, they're whiny fuckers that think we're here to cater to them.

By #496814 at 24,Dec,16 02:44
It's not about occupation, not about the (rightful) notion you bring upon that most men believe they are entitled to a session or whatever their puny brain make them think. It is about biology. A factor of biology I still hardly grasp. Why do most men get horny from seeing a woman's genitals, why do a guy get turned on seeing a girl (or tbh often a guy too) masturbate, while most women won't get to experience the same joy the other way around?

I totally get the different perspective on sex. A guy needs to fuck as many girls as often as physically possible biology-wise, to spread his genes, I understand a girl needs to select her mate because she invests so much more time and energy in creating (in the womb) and raising her ofspring, biology-wise. She cannot permit herself to make a mistake in that and has to do it right every time. A guy can walk away from a conception and try again with another partner.

I just don't get why the act of sex/masturbation hardly triggers a girl, but almost always triggers a guy into horniness.

By leopoldij at 24,Dec,16 01:02 other posts of leopoldij 
You have the answer yourself: if they can make money this way, why should they do it for free.
Men, on the contrary, cannot make money on chaturbate.

By #435701 at 16,Sep,16 16:30
It's the age old constant. Women can sell their money maker. Hence all the laws in America prohibiting prostitution...Men, on the other hand, cannot sell their cocks as readily. Way it's been FOREVER. Men NEED it. Women have it. Supply and demand?
By leopoldij at 16,Sep,16 22:18 other posts of leopoldij 
Hence there isn't and can never be full equality been men and women.

Adult Discussion Forum