Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Help clarifying what BI is.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Blade at 23,Sep,16 02:53  other posts of Blade
If you are a guy, and would do anything to a woman, AND also let a man blow you, is that bi? Just oral, no anal receiving or giving.

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 23,Sep,16 15:43 other posts of spermkiss 
No, it does not. Let's face it, we men have our needs. And one of those needs is to get a nut off with some regularity. If a guy is so horny he just HAS to shoot a load RIGHT NOW and if there are no females available, but there is a male cocksucker, he'll make do. That's often called thinking with his small head and not with his big head. Almost all men do this some time. He does not have to turn in his Straight Membership Card just because he let a guy suck him off.
By _avg_ at 24,Sep,16 04:56 other posts of _avg_ 
There are no words that can express the amount of contempt I have for this asinine perversion of language and the cognitive dissonance it displays; the corruption of coherence makes communication inherently impossible. A mere "you are provably goddamn wrong" does not adequately convey my antipathy, nor the depravity of your proposition.

There is a word for sexual activity that only includes the opposite sex: "straight" (or "heterosexual"). There is a word for sexual activity that only includes the same sex: "gay" (or "homosexual"). And there is a word for sexual activity that at least sometimes includes both sexes: "bi."

These aren't 'simply labels' -- they are DESCRIPTIONS. As in, they are the words we've created to IDENTIFY OBJECTIVELY DIFFERENT activities and/or actors as they exist in the real world. Words do matter, and where there is a difference, a distinction is warranted: WE CREATED 'WORDS' FOR THIS REASON.

This is not trivial or the inconsequential rantings of a crack-pot; REAL PEOPLE REALLY CARE about words, or more precisely, *the information they relate* about what they're describing -- like, BASICALLY EVERYONE.

You are living in a kind of Wonderland -- a world absent of reason and without a shared meaning -- if you think that "almost all men" will occasionally get blowjobs from other men (I would venture >90% of all men would not fit this description). I would kind of halfheartedly laugh if it weren't so condemnably abhorrent...this is so far removed from reality that I can barely comprehend how a reasonable human being in connection with the real world would think it true.

For shame...
By JustWill at 24,Sep,16 13:09 other posts of JustWill 
Good luck with the whole "words mean what they mean" issue. That's the point I've been making here, and in my classroom, for years, but it falls on deaf ears. It is a lost cause--language and the ability to communicate clearly are doomed.
In that spirit, I would just like to say: Monkey fronk gehijuckle.
And I mean that most sincerely.

By _avg_ at 24,Sep,16 03:51 other posts of _avg_ 
You fucking morons. You goddamn ponces. You absolute nincompoops.

WORDS MEAN WHAT THEY MEAN. 'Bisexual' means your sexual activities includes both sexes. Period. End of fucking story.
By kebmo at 24,Sep,16 08:10 other posts of kebmo 
Thank you oh wise one. Yes, we are just morons but we all strive to be wise like you one day but of course that probably won't happen...all we can do is hope.
Oh look, I just wrote words that don't mean what they say.
End sarcasm fuck head.
By #485312 at 24,Sep,16 12:11
lm glad lm straight...one sex is enough to deal with *lix*

By #520335 at 23,Sep,16 19:21
spermkiss says receiving a BJ is not being BI when done just for being horny and or curious. Tend to agree, BUT, if he gives a BJ, especially if he takes the cum in his mouth, then I would say he is BI. There are many shades of sexuality, it is not back and white and as Raypark says, it is only a label. I personally identify as BI even though I never have done any anal. But sure do like the oral and cum.
By spermkiss at 24,Sep,16 05:12 other posts of spermkiss 
"There are many shades of sexuality..." Man, you sure got that right. Indeed, human sexuality is perhaps the most complex subject there is.

Yes, I'll agree that receiving a BJ from another man just because a guy is ultra horny does not necessarily make a guy bisexual. But I'll also assert that GIVING a BJ does not necessarily make a guy bisexual. I know a lot of people are gonna disagree with me on that. (Hello avg.)

There are a lot of criteria that determine a man's sexual orientation, but perhaps the most important is how he self identifies. You are frank enough to say you identify as BI and that you like oral and cum. But there are a lot of men who identify as straight who also like oral and cum. In my personal life I've known several. How many are there? Undoubtedly millions worldwide. And just look at the membership roster of this very site. There are hundreds of members who identify as straight who are interested in both men and women.

Are all these men deluding themselves by saying they are straight when they're really BI? Well, certainly some are, but most probably are not.
By _avg_ at 24,Sep,16 05:47 other posts of _avg_ 
There are guys who would never, under any circumstances, have any kind of sex with another guy.

There are guys who would, under certain circumstances, have sex of any kind with another guy.

These two descriptions are mutually exclusive, and cannot describe the same guy.

We therefore have different words to describe these two very different guys.

"Self-identification" is irrelevant, insofar as there is a clear line of demarcation from a truly objective criterion (ie. the sex of the individuals). You are right that "sexual identification" is complex and nuanced subject, but even on the spectrum of sexual orientation you have the two extremes: "purely heterosexual" and "purely homosexual." Everything that cannot be thus described falls in the "inbetween," which can accurately (if not sufficiently) be described as "bisexual." Incidentally, far and away (ie >90%) the majority is represented by the "purely heterosexual" and "purely homosexual" extremes...

Even among this, there can be room for disagreement. For example, exactly HOW bisexual is a guy who only once, at age 12, gave someone a bj? Or who got too drunk one time and let another guy suck him off?

Neither case represents the commonly understood meaning expressed by the word "straight" (or "gay"), and these exceptions should not tilt the rules.

By #149019 at 24,Sep,16 05:15
[deleted image]

By Raypark at 23,Sep,16 06:42 other posts of Raypark 
It's just experimenting and just enjoying a blowjob, it don't matter who it's from. If you return the service, it's enjoying the sight of pleasuring another person. It all depends on your reasons, excitement,..... Just enjoy it and who cares really about the labelling ?? Will it help or change anything ? NOT !!!! So enjoy !!!!

Adult Discussion Forum