Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

video booth in west suburbs of chicago getting your dick sucked by a stranger

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #509942 at 11,Oct,16 05:48
I've been sucked by more than a few was amazing i came so much looking for someone to play with

Similar topics: 1.cum farming?   2.I suck a cock and swollowed.   3.Chicago anyone   4.Where to get my dick sucked in Chicago or sucking first time   5.first time getting my dick stroked and sucked by a guy  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 11,Oct,16 17:10 other posts of spermkiss 
Another man who has discovered the joys of anonymous sex. Sure, sex as part of a Meaningful Relationship is good. But there's something to be said for sex with a total stranger, someone you've never seen before and will never see again. It's pure sex that is happening solely because the participants want it.

By the way, buddy, you have one fine dick. If you were to whip out that beauty when we were in a video booth, I'd be on my knees giving you oral service in a heartbeat. No strings attached. All you'd have to do is relax and enjoy it.
By leopoldij at 01,Mar,17 03:18 other posts of leopoldij 
I feel the same way, I know what you mean but, in my case I prefer the stranger to be female. There's something to be said for sex with a total stranger, someone you've never seen before and will never see again. It's pure sex that is happening solely because the participants want it.

By #131063 at 28,Feb,17 23:47
Do you guys feel good about yourselves knowing you are putting yourselves and countless other men's health and lives at risk?

Six Degrees of Separation...one anonymous encounter and how much promiscuous sexual history gets spread exponentially - as well as brought into those 'Meaningful Relationships' you mention? (When truthfully you clearly have only callous disregard for the concept).

And then admitting it in public?

This isn't the 1970's-1980's anymore.

You are Poor Role Models for our Youth.

Shame On You!

By #509942 at 28,Feb,17 05:42
That's what happened
i was stroking it and before i knew it
i was cumming

Adult Discussion Forum