Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

I know my best friend is bi,how do i get him into sex with me?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #521621 at 14,Oct,16 01:12
I know that he is a bisexual and i want to suck him

Similar topics: 1.DICK JOKE: Ron White   2.Is it allowed to grab others crotch in HS & College wrestling   3."I am 100% straight plz no gay friend request"   4.Wife may’ve been fucked by friend on a passout, would she have known?   5.Attracted to a friend  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 16,Oct,16 04:57 other posts of slipper 
Seems to me the major issues are if you really "know" he is gay and if so is there anything about your relationship that might preclude or be complicated by adding sex (such as co-workers, boss-underling, etc.). If you are okay with these what is the worst he can say/do, if he is genuinely a friend with the positive concerns for you that implies (at least for me)? Best of luck!!!

Yet more suggestions for breaking the ice might be to ask what he likes best about being bi, what kind of sex he prefers, what kind of partner he likes, and such focusing on him. It could be that you are a great friend but do not fit into a particular like or fetish of his. Or, you might ask if he's ever fantasized about you? Thinking more about your situation, "experimenting" is sounding like fun!

Let us know how it turns out, one way or the other!!!

By kebmo at 14,Oct,16 09:34 other posts of kebmo 
I met a guy once in the laundry room of my apartment. We chatted and he seemed nice and I thought he was bi or gay so I asked him if he wanted to come over for a beer. He said yes and after about four beers there was a lull in the conversation and I asked him if he was circumcised. He said yes and I casually asked if I could see it. Out it came. Eight inches of beautiful cock.
I just started sucking it and we had a couple of great days together. You can read the story on my blog. "My friend Darrell".
If you ask if he's circumcised it's just a yes or no answer and you can go from there.

By #46165 at 14,Oct,16 01:54
ask him
By jackd at 14,Oct,16 09:11 other posts of jackd 
I agree,make a joke out of it and see what happens

By pifad at 14,Oct,16 08:58 other posts of pifad 
Ask. Only way to find out. I wish you luck

By Roger_Ramjet at 14,Oct,16 02:34 other posts of Roger_Ramjet 
Just tell him you want to suck his cock. If he doesn't run away ask him if he want's to now.

Adult Discussion Forum