pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Pic titles

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by jackd at 14,Oct,16 09:45  other posts of jackd
Just noticed that comments are now the titles for my pics.I rarely title a pic.Just curious.Doesn't bother me,was a bit confusing at first.

Similar topics: 1.does anybody get points from evaluating pictures ?   2.Looking at pics   3.Men will fuck the crack of dawn if they thought it would out out.   4."Relationship Goals", "Cute Couple", "Perfect Couple" etc.   5.How to tighten your foreskin  

New Comment

Comments:
By #517796 at 17,Oct,16 21:29
Simple...Always title them before uploading. You can go back and edit old pics with your own titles.
By leopoldij at 18,Oct,16 10:39 other posts of leopoldij 
correct.

By #88520 at 18,Oct,16 09:05
Having comments become the titles of posted pics is just a really bad idea. It either makes the uploader appear fake or like a big douchebag until you figure out that it's actually someone elses words. The old way of generating titles never caused any confusion since it was so obvious that it was just a placeholder title.

By bella! at 15,Oct,16 01:48 other posts of bella! 
Ding dong!

I believe I have figured out what happens and how the titles come to be.... IF the poster has not titled their picture at the time they post it, the first member posting a legitimate comment ( not or , real words ) that comment becomes the title.

My theory panned out in the first picture but not the second.

[deleted image]

[deleted image]
By kebmo at 15,Oct,16 04:55 other posts of kebmo 
Lots of my old pics got changed to this but not the ones that are a couple of years old or older. I'm not sure when the cut off time is.
You could have fun with new, uncommented pics if you want.
By bella! at 17,Oct,16 00:47 other posts of bella! 
Maybe I will take you up on that offer!
By kebmo at 17,Oct,16 19:55 other posts of kebmo 
I posted a photo yesterday for a test. The first comment became the title but when I clicked on the "misc" button below it I went to the edit page and added a title of my own which overrode the "comment title.

By #510842 at 17,Oct,16 00:28
I've seen quite a few over the last few days that I thought had a strange title and it turned out that the title was the first comment posted just like you described. It's a little strange to me how that happens.

By leopoldij at 15,Oct,16 11:05 other posts of leopoldij 
doesn't work for me either

[deleted image]

but now i put titles

By #460385 at 14,Oct,16 17:07
I was wondering what that was about. LOL. I saw on the girls side a picture and it said I want to eat that pussy. I was wondering why she would put that on her own picture. LOL

By #133997 at 14,Oct,16 12:58
I've noticed this happening too lately. I'm not really liking it because many people are under the impression that the person who posted the picture titled it, and it sometimes seems inappropriate.
By phart at 14,Oct,16 16:51 other posts of phart 
yea some just don't fit the pic at all.

By jayman73 at 14,Oct,16 13:41 other posts of jayman73 
It was confusing for me too, as I sometimes title my pics. I looked at a certain pic and was almost positive I didn’t title it that way. It just didn't sound like me. I finally convinced myself I did title it that way, I found about what was going on.

It does that for all your pics. I my case all 972 pics for over 2 years.

I'm not complaining either, but it was confusing at first.

I am assuming you can rename the pics by hand, but that costs 5 points for pics over 2 days old.
By admin at 14,Oct,16 14:16 other posts of admin 
Titles are auto-generated in case you did not put your own title on the pic.

For most of pics people don't specify titles. I don't know where all that "it changed MY titles" coming from. It has another algorithm for auto-generated titles now, that's all. If you actually put your own title - it was not replaced before, it is not replaced now. Do you people think you actually typed all those "adult image from $nickname" tiles manually before?

Changing title does not cost points, you may do it as many times and as often as you wish.

By #491116 at 14,Oct,16 13:41
Yeah, I noticed that too! ( I think it makes me seem a bit arrogant to have a titles that say things like, "You have a great 'pecker'"

Adult Discussion Forum