Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

The Walking Dead S7

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #496814 at 26,Oct,16 20:42
Ouch!!! That was intense.

Similar topics: 1.walking naked and caught by someone   2.About sex with dead body.   3.Game of Thrones   4.Don't confuse "I want to fuck you"...   5.School shooting in our Hometown.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #358797 at 26,Oct,16 22:51
Very. It was quite graphic. But... Abe was living on borrowed time, and Glenn's death was too iconic to give to anyone else.
I'm still pissed Carol is alive. Lol. She was supposed to die ages ago.
By #496814 at 26,Oct,16 23:05
Tbh, Glenn was too when he escaped the prison. I just can't get rid of the mental image of that scene. One of the most graphically realistic and horrific Ive ever seen. Surpassing the death of Prince Oberin (GoT) and the one in Red Dragon/Hannibal.

I love however how the serie transfered from a focus on zombies (and the fight for survival against them) to a way more deep socialogical fight against human moral and other groups. I really wonder how the world would look like the first decades after the world went to hell.
By #358797 at 27,Oct,16 00:26
I entirely agree, but Glenn's comic book death was too big of an event to take away from his character though. I expected both deaths and it still hit me like a brick seeing it acted out on TV.
Are you familiar with the comic series? I'm curious to if Negan is gonna burn Doug's face off with an iron in an upcoming episode. Haha.
And yes! It's more of a survival horror now than anything, and I love that.
By #496814 at 27,Oct,16 00:56
Nah, Im not much into comics in general, and TWD is not my favorite show either. But this show becomes better and better (at least since season 4) so it quickly lined up among my favorites. So I might read the comics in the future.
By #358797 at 27,Oct,16 06:32
Awh, man. I'm a fuckin comic nerd. Lol. I haven't finished twd series, but I'm up to the 128th issue.
The comics are definitely worth a gander.

Adult Discussion Forum