Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Little girls. .....BIG COCKs

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by LeatherAndLace at 17,Nov,16 21:40  other posts of LeatherAndLace
I just cannot figure out why the smaller girls can really handle some huge cock while bigger girls tend to struggle a little more. Any input?

Similar topics: 1.Perfect cock size for a girl?   2.Monster cocks!?   3.measuring other cocks   4.First time seen naked by group   5.The mystery of Filipino cocks!!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 18,Nov,16 01:09
lve heard dudes say that fat chicks are tighter than skinny girls, l thought it all depended on muscle tone, but l may be wrong, all cunts can take a baby usually, they are built to stretch big enough for a babies head usually, *lix*
By LeatherAndLace at 19,Nov,16 00:08 other posts of LeatherAndLace 
Hahaha. I see your point Lix

By #519017 at 17,Nov,16 23:11
I just love small women with hands so petite they can only just wrap their hand round my shaft for a HJ. It feels good and makes my cock look big.

By #496814 at 17,Nov,16 22:55
Vagina size matters just as much as cock size, as does lubrication and ability to expand. I dare to say that only the first isslightly correlated to body size.

The other way around is not plausible, but even in that case body weight could have a influence on ability of the vagina to expand. I don't believe in the by you projected difference without a source though.

By leopoldij at 17,Nov,16 22:55 other posts of leopoldij 
What evidence do you have for this?

Adult Discussion Forum