Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Interracial queston about Asian female and Caucasian male

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #527439 at 15,Jan,17 18:22
I am the female one. Call me Cindy if you want, fake one. That man is Mike, fake name also.

Sorry there will be no any pictures or straight sexual describtion because I am a Chinese and an ESL person. Mike is a local Canadian but not blonde.

Firstly some numbers i think needed.

My height is 5.12 foot. Mike is 5.8 foot. Weight: mine is 60kg and his is 75kg.

I think we like each other, well, at least sexually, ?but i do not consider relationship with any men from beginning till now.

I am 27 yo and his is 38.

The reason why I asked this question because after I broke my virginity in 20, till now, I only had sex with all chinese men, nothing more than that. I do not even have much sexual experience to be honest. Now i am thinking about having sex with someone, Mike,?who is obviously stronger than a chinese, i mean duration, size, sexual skills, etc. Just compared to those chinese men I HAD. I am only talking in GENERAL, i know it cannot be so absolte with races and sexual abilities. Well I have not tried other races either.

I think i need to explain my own situation then I can get my answer in a better way. This will be quite long besides i could have some grammar problems.

Regardless the older ones, the youngest one I had, that chinese man was 28 yo while i was around 22. I think I am a high drive female, well of course sexually. This man is ok, but still not as strong as I am, I fucked him almost everyday in that month and most of time, he can only have sex once a day. I forgot his duration, i think it should be less than 30 min. He worked in daytime but not hard work. Overall speaking, he is ok in Chinese but still, i want someone who is stronger.

Another thing i?am concerned about is my... well tight vagina problem. I am not feeling all good about that, based on my one past experience. I used to stay, or live with a chinese man I loved BEFORE, his name is Paul, i think his size is ok in Chinese, but obvious not too big, just an ok size to me. He was an experienced one among other chinese men. The very first time i had sex with Paul, when i was 22, after he prepared me(i was pretty excited because i was in love with him at that time), he put his penis in, I felt a very painful feeling, almost just the same as my real first time(just for adding, my first man's stuff is too small,a shame?of him but good for me because i was a virgin at that time) In that time of sex, all i can remember now is the pain, no pleasure. For?Paul, ?he told me 1 or 2 years later that I was too tight for him in that moment, well, i do not want to expand more about this, i mean he just missed the feeling so much. But i felt too painful at that time, it is the first and only time I felt it.? Before Paul, i had at least 1.5 years no sex and do not like toys..

Now I had at least one year and 2 or 3 months no sex. About the tightness of my vagina, an Italian Canadian man, whose body shape is neither slim or big, he put his only mid finger into it, I got the pleasure then I stopped him from moving his finger inside me.

I am worrying that since Mike's penis will be surely bigger and longer than chinese men's, will I have a hard time at the beginning adapt myself to him?? Will it be painful again even if I will be well prepared? Since he knows what kind of vagina and Vaginal opening i have and he is too excited for that, i am not sure I will be ok if he pushed harder than my body can accept.

Do any men who have much? this kind of interracial experience can help me? Thank you very much!

Similar topics: 1.Asian Females   2.looking for sexual nsa fun tonight!!!   3.Asian guys who like CBT: A General Survey, please have your say here.   4.Ever Had Interracial Sex?   5.Interracial lovers  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 19,Jan,17 01:45
pussies were made to push babies out of, no dick is the size of a baby, if youre so worried, go back to fucking Asian men, problem solved *lix*

By #206678 at 18,Jan,17 18:41
I have been married to a petite Asian girl for 15 years. She is 4' 11" and I am 6'.
She is 40 and I am 57.
We have never had a problem with tightness or size issues. I am just average size.
I think you are over thinking this and there really is not an issue. PM me if you want to chat further. Cheers.

By leopoldij at 16,Jan,17 11:53 other posts of leopoldij 
There's no problem, don't worry about it. I have sex with Asian women all the time, one of my Asian fuck buddies is petite. Of course, my cock is on the small side so no problem, even though she finds my cock bigger than her (European) boyfriend. I've fucked Chinese women and know very well that they can take big cocks because I've seen them been fucked by bigger men. No problem again. As long as the man is aware of his size and takes it slowly and as long as the woman is relaxed and well lubed, it'll be a pleasurable experience. Don't worry about it, try it and tell your man to be gentle. Take your time and enjoy it.
By #527439 at 16,Jan,17 12:08
I will be careful about Mike's reaction one bed. That pain from Paul is not fantacy at all to be honest.
By leopoldij at 16,Jan,17 12:32 other posts of leopoldij 
If you have pain, you should be careful. Might be some other cause...
By #527439 at 16,Jan,17 12:59
other cause? like what?
By leopoldij at 16,Jan,17 21:10 other posts of leopoldij 
I don't know. I'm only formulating a hypothesis.

By #460385 at 15,Jan,17 18:46
Are you fucking serious? Lube up, hold tight, and let the ripping, tearing, and pain begin. It will eventually heal up a few months down the road. Hopefully your insides won't fall out in the meantime. But thanks for painting the picture that all Asian men are tiny. And all Asian women are tight... NOT. Sounds like this was a story by "Mike" the Canadian to boost his ego over his big dick. Just saying.
By #527439 at 16,Jan,17 12:04
Sorry man, I am only talking about my own vagina, I never say that ALL ASIAN WOMEN ARE TIGHT. This is probably your own thoughts, please do not push it to me, many thanks to you.

For Mike, I do not really care about his own ego over his size, he is not my someone.
By #460385 at 16,Jan,17 13:04

--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Why don't you upload some pics of yourself so we can see just how petite you are and give you some better advise? I'll be waiting.

By #59303 at 16,Jan,17 12:50
Now I understand - go for it - I am sure you will enjoy it regardless
By #527439 at 16,Jan,17 13:00
???Ok i will see. Thank you very much!

By phart at 16,Jan,17 03:45 other posts of phart 
I aint a doctor,hell for that matter I aint even played 1 on TV! But trust me,if that little orifice can enlarge enough to let out a baby human and snug it's self back up in a short time, I don't think a mans pecker is going to hurt it.
Besides, Tell the guy, "Hey, that love spear is bigger than i have ever had,take your time!We have all night." If he is any kind of a man,and he appreciates being able to make love to a sweet Asian girl, he will take his time.

I will never forget the words a old man told a young guy 1 time that I over heard. he said "Son, let me tell ye,you aint gonna wear out something that holds water upside down and bleeds for 4 days straight a month with anything you have hiding in those blue jeans of yours".
By #527439 at 16,Jan,17 11:39
Thanks for your reply!

Actually, I do not really understand about what does your last paragraph mean after i have read 3 times....

Can you please tell me straight up?

By bella! at 15,Jan,17 19:17 other posts of bella! 
Wow! After reading this, I've got someone in mind for you. Why not reach out to Pincushion, /member.php?w=526929 , he's always looking to connect with interesting members both male and female.

Your "grammar" is perfect. When I read your thread, I felt like I had taken a stroll down memory lane.....there was something reminiscent that reminded me of a past member who wrote of his May/December romance (he was younger, she was older) with a woman in a wheelchair.

Variety is the spice of like, you owe it to yourself to get harpooned by the not blonde, local Canadian man!

Adult Discussion Forum