Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

I want to suck cock and be forced into sissy submission!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #505564 at 24,Jan,17 01:48
I am 19 years old and I've had a couple experiences when I was younger I would like to suck dick what are the best ways to do it without being caught? I also have a fantasy of being treated like a slave for older masters serving his every need! I want a master who will turn me into a little sissy slut buying me pantys, making me wear butt plugs and becoming a huge whore for cock! Bringing your friends over and using me for every need!

Similar topics: 1.Guys, Has she ever made or asked you suck cock   2.Anybody Had A Forced Gay Experience?   3.Humiliation pleasure, forced to succumb!   4.Suck my fucking cock   5.anyone like sissy gurly cock  

New Comment

Comments:
By #568296 at 21,Oct,18 03:22
My neighbour makes me wear panties, a mini skirt, high heels, nail polish and a leash. He likes fucking myface slapping me with his cock every now and then. He makes me call him daddy and fucks me in my ass deep and rough making me squeal

By #505564 at 24,Jan,17 16:02
I would also really enjoy if a female put me into submission for her bulls
--------------------------------------- added after 38 hours

I just really want to suck some cock

By #526047 at 24,Jan,17 01:50
[deleted image]

u can suck this cock all u want. suck it deep choke on it ...
By #505564 at 24,Jan,17 01:53
Mmm I would swallow you entirely
By #526047 at 24,Jan,17 02:07
mmm thats what i like hear and i need it bad. i wanna stroke a cock while mine is being swallowed.
By #505564 at 24,Jan,17 15:52
No you need to be my daddy maybe fuck me and give me a nice reach around make me lick my own cum up and let you blow your load all over my sissy face

Adult Discussion Forum