Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

my sexlife

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #528664 at 05,Feb,17 02:30
hey everyone, let me introduce myself first
I'm 21 year old, living in the Netherlands, and I am bisexual. I am investing a lot of time in my social life and studying for a bachelor. Besides that, I would call myself a sportive person; I’m playing football weekly and recently I’m visiting the gym as much as I can (after I had quit going there for the last couple of years).
The reason I have registered on this site is that I sort of want to show myself to the world hihi, at least to everyone that’s on this site! Therefore I simply hope that some of you people will like seeing my nude body, because I’m getting pretty turned on of the idea that people actually have seen me completely naked and eventually went to masturbate while watching my photo’s hihi :$ So, besides the fact this site gives me the opportunity to show myself to an audience, I am kind of hoping (a little hihi) to get to know some of you people and eventually having conversations once in a while In other words; I would love to meet some new friends to chat with regularly! and in case it would turn out that I’ll be chatting really often with a certain person, who knows how serious things can go from there…
And if anyone wants to know, I am absolutely open for an actual meeting in real life with someone… :$ of course, because of the traveling, I’d rather meet with someone who also lives in the Netherlands (or maybe in Belgium and not to far away hihi)… so who knows, maybe (and hopefully) this site will also help me finding a great person to actually go on a date with! And oh, if it’s up to me that date could lead to spending a night together and having hot anal sex, as I can truly say that I absolutely liked the few times that I’ve had anal sex before… It might speak for itself that I liked fucking my bedpartner in his ass, especially because he never had anal sex before, just like me, and so he was very, very tight hihi but seriously, I think that I loved receiving his hard penis just as much
Although it’s kind of hard to describe how it felt precisely, it definitely gave me an extremely strong feeling of love for him at that moment which gave me this really special feeling at the time he finally had gently entered my tight anus with his hard cock… although the first minutes were a little bit painful to be honest, I really loved being dominated by him and having him fuck me as hard and deep as he wanted, and riding his hard cock for the best I could, just because I knew that he’d really enjoyed every second of doing it… :$ because no one knew about the thing we had, which was really important to us at that moment, we had to book a hotel room to make our night together possible… I think we’ve slept maybe a total of 7-8 nights in a hotel, when it started getting a bit too expensive… we were sleeping with each other for about 3 months then, and since we both felt the same about continuing, we decided to tell only our parents at first… luckily both our parents were rather happy with the fact that we were happy together! so since our parents knew, we were kind of in a relationship, at least that’s what we both agreed on, even though we didn’t tell anyone else about it… from then we finally could **** over at each other’s and have passionate sex in our own beds… we were together almost every weekend from that day, and even quite often on schooldays, and most of the time we were acting just like normal, but good friends we used to play games on the playstation, or watch a movie or things like that, and we also did a lot of sportive things together like jogging, swimming or playing football, as we both loved being sportive haha
Besides the actual good friend he was to me, we were totally in love with each other and since we had more than enough moments of total privacy, we used to had sexual encounter very often, and not only during the night; if we had a moment for ourselves, like when we both had a short day at school and were together at his or my place, we kissed and touched each other’s body, and we gave each other blowjobs quite often to be honest hihi
So it went on and we were getting more in love with each other every single day… our nights together were very intense and passionate and we both became better and better in having anal sex soon we started to have sex without using condoms, which made the sex even better… mostly we were having anal sex for hours straight, experimenting and practicing with a lot of different sexpositions, which some of them we became quite good at
Well, there are many more things about myself that I would like to share, but I’m not quite sure what to put here in listing… So, if there’s anything you guys want to know about me, feel absolutely free to just send me a PM, and I will definitely tell you everything!