Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Do you want logo on pics?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by admin at 29,Jan,10 20:08  other posts of admin
As you can see, I never made this site marking images with a logo. My reason is that you post those pics, they belong to you, so I have no rights to mark them as this site's belonging.

But I see that some of you place logos on your pics. I can automate this process and make the site marking images with your nickname and showyourdick.org title. For some degree it will lower pics stealing from other members. Not much, though.

Or I can make this feature optional, set via your profile interface. Because I'm sure not everyone want this.

What do you say?

Similar topics: 1.Cum on pics   2."Outdoor Pics" or "Indoor Pics" .... What do You like better ???   3.*Feedback...*   4.Artistic pics   5.Kik dick pics spam  

New Comment

Comments:
By Ravioli_Max at 30,Aug,15 00:14 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Hi admin. I say no to the logo on the pictures...I don't care for it. Just my 2 cents, I hope I don't sound insulting.
By bella! at 30,Aug,15 01:39 other posts of bella! 
Uh, this is what happens when members resurrect forum threads that are old. You are responding to admin about a question he posed 5.5 years ago.

Currently, our pictures reflect our nickname as well as the site name in the lower right hand corner of every picture. After 5.5 years are you suggesting that admin removes showyourdick.org/showyourcunt.org/showitoff.org from all future uploads? I'm curious, is there a reason?

By #38932 at 02,Feb,10 21:06
definitely optional. If I wanted a watermark, I could do it myself, and if the script is not set up properly, it could reduce the quality of the image. Also, it's nice to have unmarked pictures.

By hytiger at 02,Feb,10 19:34 other posts of hytiger 
Utterly pointless!
Unless you put it straight over the focus of the image, then all that will happen is it will get cropped off.
I'd be more concerned about stopping "anonymous" posters & comm
enters.

By #23212 at 02,Feb,10 07:55
I would very much like to have this available, but optional please. And if possible, with an optional placement area, since some pics will need it in a different location. Thank you.

By slipper at 01,Feb,10 00:34 other posts of slipper 
Sure, as an option. It might be good to give posters the option of moving it around so as not to cover "essential" parts of the pix. Thanks.

By Yando at 30,Jan,10 01:20 other posts of Yando 
I prefer to do it by myself...

Adult Discussion Forum