to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Small Penis Humiliation

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #5828 at 12,Mar,09 00:52
I luv when a group of girls demands me 2 get naked n then gets 2 see my cock... i get so horny when they point n laugh at my cock as it gets hard...anybody else like this stuff

Similar topics: 1.Small penis humiliation   2.PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!!! HUMILIATE MY LITTLE PICKLE PLEASE!!!!!!!   3.can you increased my humiliation?   4.Help understanding the appeal of Small Penis Humiliation   5.Who else is interested in small penis humiliation (SPH)  

New Comment

Comments:
By #5440 at 12,Mar,09 13:42
I can enjoy "SPH" as a game, but it falls apart for me as a gay man, because when push comes to shove, I couldn't care less what a woman thinks about my penis...it isn't coming anywhere near her anyway.

Of course as a gay man and a bottom, there is no such thing as a "useless" cock. If you have a cock, I want to suck it or be fucked by it. And if I am sucking your cock, or taking it inside me, my own little cock will be rock hard.

Having said that, on some level I am a size queen. I do love "Big Cock Worship." I masturbate to pics of cocks that are bigger soft than I am hard. I shoot my load fantasizing about comparing my short thin boner to a "real man's cock."

That is what I find interesting and dangerous. There is somehow this completely false concept that real men don't suck cock or take it up the ass...that real men fuck. Bottom line is that is b.s. I am just as much a man as the guy with a big cock who just shot his load down my throat.

Adult Discussion Forum