to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Accidental downvotes on pics

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by SammyBW at 22,Mar,17 21:18  other posts of SammyBW
Hey guys and girls,

has it ever happened to you that you wanted to vote HOT for a pic but instead ended up voting NOT by mistake? If so, were you embarrased about it or didn't you really care?

I was just having an idea that there could be an additional confirmation before the 'NOT' vote is casted to prevent it. What would you think about it?

I think it especially happens quite fast when browsing from the phone due to that the buttons are so close and there doesn't exist a mobile version of this site.

Would love to hear some other opinions on it.

Cheers
Sammy

PS: I also made a poll to cast how often it happens: /polls/508.html

Similar topics: 1.Exposing Yourself " accidentaly"   2.Accidental sexual encounter   3.accidental conception...to have an abortion or not???   4.Exposing in Public   5.Accidental emparasmends  

New Comment

Comments:
By SammyBW at 31,Mar,17 19:56 other posts of SammyBW 
The admin implemented a confirmation for a negative vote a few days ago. So the issue is resolved
By #485312 at 31,Mar,17 21:36
yeah that seemed like the obvious thing to do.. now if he'd fix the friend button directly under the heart button... would save a lot of mistaken adds when youre just touching the heart.. maybe swap it with the comment button would be good *lix*
By sherryann at 02,Apr,17 22:40 other posts of sherryann 
Never touched the not button by mistake, but have touched the friend button by mistake by attempting to touch the heart, so, yes, I think licksipsuckit's idea is a good one. Because of my mistakes, I never touch hearts anymore. Nor do I know how to get my heart back now that I opted out.
By big9inch21 at 03,Apr,17 23:15 other posts of big9inch21 
I asked admin to change that location of the "add as friend" button located above the heart as mentioned above, I've been guilty of hitting that by mistake more than a few times myself It's all fixed now! Thanks Admin
By #485312 at 04,Apr,17 02:28
thanks Big, nice that he listens to you *lix*

By #485312 at 19,Apr,17 10:52
its back to how it was now.. l guess it didn't work for some reason *lix*
--------------------------------------- added after 551 hours

theres a safety net on it now, if you accidently hit it, it asks you are you sure, and on the accidental adding to friends button, theres also a question to answer before it goes through, both work letting you see if you've accidently hit them... great tweaks *lix*

By bella! at 04,Apr,17 03:24 other posts of bella! 
Hi sherryann! To get your ❤ back, click on GAMES /gamesparticipation.php

Then /whotouched.php

Then /whotouched.php?s=on

By bella! at 04,Apr,17 03:35 other posts of bella! 
Hi Sammy. Actually, I don't believe that the [NOT] fix was implemented because I accidentally down voted dirtydan on 31,MAR,2017 at 20:43.
By SammyBW at 06,Apr,17 19:01 other posts of SammyBW 
Hi Bella, that's strange. Cause I tested it before I posted the message. And I have just tested it again from my notebook and mobile phone. I got a message to confirm the negative vote both times.

This is the basic info about my devices
Notebook: Windows OS, Firefox browser, Ad Block deactivated
Phone: Android OS, Firefox browser, no additional ad block installed

Do you remember which device you used?

By steve3095 at 03,Apr,17 21:28 other posts of steve3095 
Done it few times on the phone. Always send a sorry note and give two votes.

By #531694 at 26,Mar,17 17:39
Yes!!!! The site needs a second "Are you sure?" window after you pick HOT or NOT. This guy was disgustingly hot and I accidentally gave him a NOT. I felt so bad because I like to support all the sexy shit I see. Oops...

By pifad at 23,Mar,17 13:22 other posts of pifad 
It's happened to me. I immediately shoot off a note of apology to the person and then vote at least twice in favor of their pic. Fat fingers/tiny keyboard!

By #476061 at 23,Mar,17 07:17
Yeah, this has happened to me a few times now and I always feel so bad afterwards! I often will vote for the same pic several times, and sometimes it seems like the "hot" button will shift to the left, leaving the "not" button where the "hot" button had previously been. And since I'm still clicking where "hot" was, it'll click "not" instead, and I feel terrible, lol. A confirmation would be really nice. I'd rather lose an extra second of time clicking than feel bad that I hurt someone's score.
By #485312 at 23,Mar,17 07:31
yeah if they were moved apart more, they wouldn't move over enough to hit the 'not', maybe just a comfirmation on the 'not' as that's the one you don't want to use, then there would be no mistake and you'd know the person meant to hit 'not' *lix*

By weewilly at 23,Mar,17 03:00 other posts of weewilly 
I've been scrolling and accidentally hit lots of buttons. I found once that I spent 3 points down voting someone. When that happens it costs them points too. I felt bad and gave him some hot votes. The button I hit a lot is the "report" button while trying to get back to my own page.

By #485312 at 23,Mar,17 01:38
they just need the buttons to be moved wider apart, l haven't mistakenly hit not, but the screen has jumped when if finished loading and moved the buttons.. lve done that a few times and have deeply apologised for the mistake and tried to make up for it by giving them a heap of hot votes to make up for the points and to get the percentage up for them.. *lix*

By #511804 at 23,Mar,17 01:30
I hope the site admins pass this along to the coders. A two step process.

By routemaster at 22,Mar,17 23:53 other posts of routemaster 
I've done this a couple of times or so by mistake. What I usually do is then vote HOT twice and send a quick message to the person apologising for being an idiot

By gazlittlewilly at 22,Mar,17 23:30 other posts of gazlittlewilly 
Been there, done that! So easy when online on your phone!

Adult Discussion Forum