Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Top, Bottom, or Versatile?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by JustWill at 14,Apr,17 17:26  other posts of JustWill
I recently created a poll asking whether members see themselves as a Top, a Bottom, or Versatile, and figured that I would post a companion topic in the Forum in case anyone wished to expand upon their answer.

Because I find it annoying when members start this type of thread but don't share their own info or story, I'll start:

I am, and always have been, completely and happily Versatile when it comes to guy/guy sex. (My long time partner is too, so it works out very well for both of us!)
It all depends on my mood at the time, and what my partner wants during any given encounter.

Similar topics: 1.Help Guys   2.Top or bottom?   3.Hey Guys, Mainly Tops   4.Help Me How To Learn To Be A Versatile/Top   5.gays, which one do you prefer?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #699038 at 13,Aug,23 04:43
Im usualy a top but will botom if im getn right into it

By FunTimes at 14,Jul,23 16:12 other posts of FunTimes 
I want to bottom so bad for the 1st time! Only been with two guys and im definitely would be a sub bottom

By Ablaze at 14,Jul,23 06:40 other posts of Ablaze 
Versatile.

By wendy88 at 14,Jul,23 05:31 other posts of wendy88 
I’m a freaky top who likes to wear ladies clothing when I’m alone and super horny I been thinking of trying bottom since I been having fun with my. Toy and after I been paying with it I’m thinking about trying a real thick cock to see how it feels

By PITBULL at 14,Jul,23 00:36 other posts of PITBULL 
top but have bottom in the past

By #691730 at 13,Jul,23 02:58
Bottom [deleted image]

By SluttySarah069 at 11,Jul,23 15:37 other posts of SluttySarah069 
I'm versatile - I love satisfying guys

By Cummingforyou at 11,Jul,23 00:06 other posts of Cummingforyou 
Would say I am a. bottom. Was fucked in the as while not going to scoop . It was a complete stranger and I was 14 . Was collecting chestnuts in a remote area when this guy in his 20 got chatting and asked if I wanted sex. I said yes and we went into a bush . He turned me around pulling my pants down when I felt his hard cock around my ass before slow pushing it in . Never felt any pain . Just a feeling on being filled as in and grow till he grunted and I felt this warm sensation which I learned was sperm

By #688320 at 10,Jul,23 08:29
I'm versatile. I like to fuck a guy and get fucked. My favorite is raw fucking a bottom while at the same time getting fucked by a hard cock.
--------------------------------------- added after 787 hours

That's the best. The middle of a fuck sandwich.

By leopoldij at 23,Mar,18 07:43 other posts of leopoldij 
I'm always versatile when fucking (girls).

By #552722 at 22,Mar,18 20:59
im a full time submissive bottom

By #181785 at 14,Mar,18 01:45
I'm bottom only. But I really love sucking cock the most.

By cumaddik at 14,Mar,18 00:10 other posts of cumaddik 
100% sub bottom...and i love it!

By #240539 at 13,Mar,18 19:03
Bottom for men, top for women

By knewbi at 13,Mar,18 16:43 other posts of knewbi 
Always been a top, so far. But am open to bottom in the right circumstances. I'd love feeling what it is like to have a guys hard meat up my ass...

By #551537 at 13,Mar,18 04:29
100 percent BOTTOM💋

By #552099 at 12,Mar,18 21:20
I am a bottom, and have been one all my life. Sometimes I top to win the favors of a beautiful man, but it isn't great fun for me.

By #549651 at 12,Mar,18 01:23
Bottom. I have topped a bit in the past, but I am and prefer to be a bottom.

By #551983 at 11,Mar,18 18:48
I'm a bottom,love having big cock up my smooth tight aas till it creams all inside me

By #551675 at 07,Mar,18 15:08
Haven't fulfilled my fantasy yet, but I see myself as a submissive bottom with guys. The domination aspect turns me on.

By olderbro at 19,Nov,17 18:25 other posts of olderbro 
used to be 100% top until a bf with a huge cock spoiled me.. i'm happiest bottoming now.

By #526940 at 19,Nov,17 04:25
I would prefer a hard cock pounding my ass but am happy to share my big hard cock with any hot tight ass that want me
/dbyf43ua9n7hpic.html

By skyking at 19,Nov,17 02:03 other posts of skyking 
I have always been a bottom.....it just has been the natural way of bonding. Right from puberty...every buddy has fucked me without any question or hesitation.

By GaryMPLS72 at 18,Nov,17 04:08 other posts of GaryMPLS72 
I am vers. I have for the most part been a top (not by choice). I love to flip-flop. The guy that I am dating currently, doesn't look at me as the hung black top like most Caucasian men I have dated but enjoys having an equal size cock that looks super hot pumping my hole. Our experiences are hot as FUCK we flip on one another every time we have sex.

By #541391 at 15,Nov,17 15:57
Total bottom..

By Mythic585 at 15,Nov,17 08:15 other posts of Mythic585 
I'm a versatile but I prefer to top

By #476377 at 15,Nov,17 07:50
I’m top with women and mostly bottom with men.

By anyfun at 13,Nov,17 18:20 other posts of anyfun 
I'm versatile

By onthelose at 12,Nov,17 23:34 other posts of onthelose 
I am versatile but have found that there are more men who are bottoms then tops.

By #534895 at 27,May,17 03:53
Im a bottom
By mahan at 12,Nov,17 03:39 other posts of mahan 
hi
i wish u were with me

By #535417 at 12,Nov,17 03:15
I am a bottom little slut cock whore I love taking mens dickies and dress up like slut I love dick
By mahan at 12,Nov,17 03:38 other posts of mahan 
i love ass
do you use skype
u can be good friend for me

By #476377 at 27,May,17 17:27
Versatile, tend to enjoy more being a bottom, unless having fun with a convincing TV/TS, then all bets are off

By andrew999999999 at 25,Apr,17 18:03 other posts of andrew999999999 
I'm versatile, but more of a top.
By JustWill at 25,Apr,17 19:27 other posts of JustWill 
If you don't mind my asking, what is it about being a top that you find more appealing?
By andrew999999999 at 25,Apr,17 19:46 other posts of andrew999999999 
I like fucking women too, more than men, so I suppose that's why I find it more appealing. Also, I like fucking men who are muscular and bigger than me, as I have the power over them, whereas in any other physical situation, they will probably have the power over me.
By JustWill at 25,Apr,17 19:54 other posts of JustWill 
Thanks for the reply.
Because I tend to enjoy both roles equally, I am always interested to hear insight from the perspective of others.
By andrew999999999 at 27,May,17 17:05 other posts of andrew999999999 
Having said that, I have a male fuck buddy who I meet up with every so often, and I bottom for him. I love it when I'm on my back, legs straight up in the air, while he's fucking me. His cock is thick, and in that position he gets deep inside me, which hurts a little, but there's no way I'll tell him to stop because it feels great too.

By #528794 at 26,May,17 08:56
Top. Have tried copping it many many times up the butt from all different shapes and sizes cannot stand it, absolutely zero pleasure at all. It's all good, what I lack there I'm told I make up for in sucking skills
By MM_DD at 26,May,17 11:00 other posts of MM_DD 
You just described me to a T, except I've only had three partners who fucked me, and fortunately none of them had large penises. Gave up bottoming for good over 15 years ago. Only real enjoyment I got from it was the thrill of seeing my partner's face as he orgasmed inside me...but the thrill of him shooting in my mouth more than makes up for that!
By #528794 at 26,May,17 11:14
I've had a few more than 3 try, had to give it a good go! I would have loved to have seen one of my partners cum face while they shot inside me but never could stand it that long. I agree, the thrill of a mouth full of cum is great, I do love feeling the cock throb between my lips as I get a tasty load to drink
By MM_DD at 27,May,17 14:09 other posts of MM_DD 
Oh yes.

By cumonme1 at 02,May,17 10:50 other posts of cumonme1 
I'm versatile

By chris1 at 28,Apr,17 18:36 other posts of chris1 
Both
By JustWill at 28,Apr,17 18:45 other posts of JustWill 
Equally, or do you practice one role more than the other?

By #516354 at 15,Apr,17 02:35
I was top until my ex wife and me watched a B.D.S.M video and I became her submissive.She invited a guy round we met on-line and I ended up being their plaything.We used to cam online with them humiliating me and both used to fuck me in the ass.So I am now a bottom and enjoy being fucked in the ass.
By JustWill at 26,Apr,17 15:59 other posts of JustWill 
So you see humiliation as a key factor to being a bottom? (That's not a criticism,just looking for clarification about your personal perspective. )
By #516354 at 28,Apr,17 15:05
No I do not see humiliation as a 'key' factor.Before that particular encounter(and before I met my wife)I had a few 'encounters' with guys whilst in the army and they all wanted me to fuck them,never the other way round,so I thought of myself as a top.Had not thought of myself as a bottom until the above encounter,the humiliation was just part of it.

By #510842 at 25,Apr,17 02:23
While I haven't had the opportunity to have some fun with another guy I definitely want to experience both. I know I enjoy fucking women so I'm sure I'd enjoy being the top but I also enjoy playing with a dildo and can cum hands free with it and I'm sure the real thing will be even better when I get the chance to experience it.
By JustWill at 26,Apr,17 16:02 other posts of JustWill 
Does the Top/Bottom thing always have to involve fucking? Is it possible to be one or the other when it comes to just oral sex?
By #510842 at 28,Apr,17 02:03
Sure it can involve only oral sex. I've seen Craigslist ads and other personals and things like that were no reciprocation is wanted, the guy only wants to be either the sucker or the suckee but not both.

By #220845 at 26,Apr,17 18:59
Both
By JustWill at 26,Apr,17 20:00 other posts of JustWill 
Equally, or do you practice one role more than the other?

By #453433 at 26,Apr,17 18:44
I like being a bottom my first sexual encounter with a man was when I was 13 he was older and he fucked me and everyone after that I always got fucked, I love woman but every now and then I enjoy man on man sex.
By JustWill at 26,Apr,17 19:58 other posts of JustWill 
Never tried it as a Top?

By Hrnyboy90 at 25,Apr,17 23:20 other posts of Hrnyboy90 
I prefer bottom more because I think it's more fun to be dominated.. not too mention cumming from being fucked is about the most intense orgasm you can have.. not too say I wouldn't try topping but the mood would def have to be right for that
By JustWill at 26,Apr,17 16:01 other posts of JustWill 
What would make the mood 'right' for you to want to try it?
By Hrnyboy90 at 26,Apr,17 17:21 other posts of Hrnyboy90 
Just have to be the right type of guy with the right type of body

By #525094 at 26,Apr,17 10:32
Im a bottom my dick is to small to top
By JustWill at 26,Apr,17 15:57 other posts of JustWill 
Being a top can also be about ATTITUDE.

By #530181 at 24,Apr,17 16:33
I have been both and enjoy both. No preference.
By JustWill at 26,Apr,17 15:57 other posts of JustWill 
The best of both worlds!

By #363802 at 24,Apr,17 20:45
I'm a total bottom!
By JustWill at 25,Apr,17 19:29 other posts of JustWill 
If you don't mind my asking, has your experience been exclusively as a bottom?
By #363802 at 25,Apr,17 22:22
Yes, I've always been a bottom for someone.

By bi1953 at 25,Apr,17 19:53 other posts of bi1953 
Versatile. I love it all!
By JustWill at 25,Apr,17 19:54 other posts of JustWill 
I am right on the same page as you.

By JustWill at 19,Apr,17 16:40 other posts of JustWill 
/polls/534.html

So far, the poll indicates that the majority of voters see themselves as Bottoms. That's not what I was expecting.
By #23212 at 19,Apr,17 18:19
You could consider a possible alternative: A higher proportion of 'Bottoms' vote in polls like this?
By JustWill at 20,Apr,17 16:36 other posts of JustWill 
Are 'Bottoms' hard-wired to be unable to resist poll voting?
By #23212 at 21,Apr,17 05:58
I would think, that like most of us, they would prefer to have an 'outlet' which can be 'plugged' and 'unplugged' as desired, rather than one which is "hard wired".

By cumjohn at 21,Apr,17 09:40 other posts of cumjohn 
In all these years fucking with guys i have discovered that there is much more bottoms than tops.

By admin at 24,Apr,17 16:59 other posts of admin 
From what I have seen on BDSM forums where females look for male masters and males look for female mistresses, good tops are rare and in high demand. There are always those who try to pretend to be tops just to get some, but they get almost instantly revealed in that community. So usually bottoms are the majority there.

I'm not sure why is that. May be good tops are naturally rare or may be they just don't need to use internet. It's logical to assume that since they are tops they probably behave same way in life, not just in sex and therefore can find all pussy/dick they want without announcements in internet. I assume they just walk, occasionally see what they like and immediately pursue and in most cases get it, since they are probably convincing and look assuring. Otherwise they would not be good tops.
By JustWill at 24,Apr,17 18:38 other posts of JustWill 
I think that the BDSM community uses the terms Top and Bottom in a different sense than the gay/bi community does. In BDSM, they indicate dominance or submission more than the penetrator/non-penetrator roles in gay/bi sex.
By admin at 24,Apr,17 20:03 other posts of admin 
I understand that indeed, but I think it's really more about who is in control / has a leading role. Both in BDSM and gay relationship. Well, I don't know about gay part, I can only suppose. But I'm quite sure about BDSM, I knew quite a few people who were into that.

It's kinda hard to explain my logic. You see, in life most of us are either passive and serving or aggressive and command other people (or at least try). I'm simplifying now, of course. This in some way should affect our sex life. When you are straight and a man you don't really have much options other than penetrate and possess. But I SUPPOSE when you are gay you can chose your role and if you are serving and passive in life I think you would choose a passive role, rather than active. I may be wrong, indeed.

And I do not mean this as a strict rule, I mean statistically. I know that some people are completely opposite in sex than they are in life if we are talking about aggressiveness and leadership. But I think this is not typical.
By #511804 at 25,Apr,17 01:48
I think it is what ever floats your boat as long as no one is hurt. I think as JustWill does in this thread the top bottom was the penetration which is a very common term in the gay/bi life style.

By spermkiss at 21,Apr,17 15:13 other posts of spermkiss 
Will, you just keep coming up with the most brilliant topics.

I absolutely deplore the terms "top" and "bottom" and refuse to have either applied to me. As a bona fide old fart (74 years old) I remember the days when flirting was going on and the prospect of a sexual encounter was looming the question "What do you like to do?" was considered tres gauche. The most important factor was the chemistry between the parties involved. It was just presumed that each would have a big enough sexual repertoire that they would find something that was mutually enjoyable. Admittedly, this didn't always happen, but among my thousands of sexual hook-ups the times when there was a total sexual mismatch I could count on the fingers of one hand.

Admittedly, there are some things I like to do better (right now, I ain't sayin' what), but with the right man and under the right circumstances the is very little I wouldn't do. Nowadays, however, every gay man seems compelled to put his preferred sexual position right out there at first meeting. Gentlemen, discretion is the better part of valor.
By JustWill at 21,Apr,17 17:18 other posts of JustWill 
I totally understand what you mean, spermkiss. I also have never been a fan of the "top/bottom" categorization. Partly, my dislike is because of the implied dominant/submissive and masculine/feminine undertones to those terms. (The fact that many people, when discussing a male/male relationship still feel justified in asking: "Who is the 'girl' in bed?" infuriates me.) I thoroughly enjoy all aspects of guy/guy sex, and I am neither submissive nor feminine by any stretch of the imagination. I do, however, take great pleasure in making my partner happy (and some things just feel too darn good to pass up!),so I am as versatile in bed as the moment requires.
Which leads to the main reason I dislike those terms. They don't actually apply to my own experience with gay sex. Growing up and experimenting with my sexuality, my much adored pair of sibling lovers and I (they were siblings, and never involved physically with each other, I was just the lucky guy who got to play with them)merely did what felt good, what gave ourselves and each other pleasure, and didn't really question things or assign labels. We only did what we were comfortable with, and never asked each other for things that they weren't willing to do. That attitude has been the one I've carried for my entire life.
I only used "top" and "bottom" in my post because I know that not all gay/bi men see sex the way that I do, and because using the vernacular seemed the easiest way to express the question. Knowing that many guys define themselves by the 'role' they play in bed, I specifically asked how they "see themselves", not how others view them. I was hoping that a few members would discuss why they feel suited to a certain 'category'--mostly because I have always struggled to understand the need to do so.

Adult Discussion Forum