Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Work out with cockring

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Greek18cm at 28,Apr,17 03:14  other posts of Greek18cm
Does anybody work out or do anything athletic or outdoors with a cockring put on his dick?

I just tried it and felt really good.

Similar topics: 1.What is the best type of cockring?   2.Cockrings in a sauna   3.horny at work   4.Cock Rings and ED, any help??   5.Cockring selfies exchange  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 28,Apr,17 14:19 other posts of spermkiss 
I wear my cockring 24/7/365. I rarely remove it. So, yes, I do pretty much anything and everything wearing it.
By Blade at 30,Apr,17 02:53 other posts of Blade 
Does it keep you hard or semi the whole day?
By spermkiss at 30,Apr,17 15:26 other posts of spermkiss 
No it does not. It does not in any way effect the normal functioning of my dick. I get hard, I get soft, I can pee and ejaculate, just as if I were not wearing it. The biggest effect is with my balls. Mine are high and tight and when I get erect they draw up and practically disappear inside my body, especially when it's cold. (Oh how I look longingly at men with a nice pair of low hangers.) The cock ring holds them down in my sac for a better appearance when I'm nude and a better contour in the crotch of a swim brief.

When I said I wear it 24/7/365 I really did mean that. I've worn it to medical appointments, even with a urologist. No doctor has so much as batted an eye or made any comment about it being harmful, so I guess it's OK. Indeed, I've worn mine pretty much continuously for more than fifteen years now with no ill effects.

For what it's worth, I had a friend who has since passed away who suffered from ED. He had a cock ring which was prescribed by his doctor that just went around his penis to keep it hard. I would caution any man who wore such a ring to follow his doctor's recommendations.

By #502711 at 28,Apr,17 14:11
I have a cock ring with a butt plug attached. I did squats with it once. Was ok.

Adult Discussion Forum