Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Off your chest

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #531909 at 12,May,17 22:54
Is there anything here that you want to get off your chest(that you can irl) and feel a bit better?

Similar topics: 1.Chest Hair ?   2.i hate my body hair. shaving help needed.   3.Guys with hairy chest AND shaved cock!   4.Hairy Pubes,chest,backs and asses   5.This sucks...  

New Comment

Comments:
By #531909 at 12,May,17 22:57
I guess I'll start. I have an underwear fetish kinda and my wife just doesnt get it, i u derstand her that she dislikes it, but i can live with that.
By bella! at 12,May,17 23:00 other posts of bella! 
What type of underwear fetish? Men's underwear, women's underwear, dirty underwear.........?
By #531909 at 12,May,17 23:01
Mens, i tried womens but it does'nt feel as right.
By bella! at 12,May,17 23:08 other posts of bella! 
Hmmmm..... help me understand, please. Do you just enjoy buying and wearing interesting or sexy underwear? OR do you take random men's underwear when your at the gym?
By #531909 at 12,May,17 23:45
buying and wearing, I dont steal, and thanks for your interest bella.
By bella! at 13,May,17 00:07 other posts of bella! 
WOW! Just my opinion, if that's a "fetish", more men should get on board....

May I ask, what is it about your love of men's underwear that your spouse dislikes?

Bojan, I have a true appreciation for men in their underwear. Here I go again, in my opinion, underwear is basically nothing more than "gift wrap" around the present! Damn, Bojan, I hope that you're going to post some pictures of you in some of your favorites.

You look really good in and out of these......

[deleted image]
By #531909 at 13,May,17 00:16
i will post more in the next few days and hope everyone can enjoy.
By #511804 at 13,May,17 02:23
May I ask if your wife direct expresses to you her concerns about this enjoyment you enjoy?

Adult Discussion Forum