to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Pussy sucking

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #497509 at 24,May,17 04:09
I have developed a habit of sucking the girl/wife pussy prior to insertion. Some times my wife removed my head after some time and ask for inserting. I'm I doing wrong thing ?

Similar topics: 1.eating pussy   2.I think that sucking cock is far far better than sucking pussy.... what do u thing guys??   3.Bi guys - Prefer eating pussy, or sucking cock?   4.First cum in wife mouth   5.emoticon for licking pussy?  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 24,May,17 17:14 other posts of leopoldij 
Of course it's good to lick her pussy. Even girls who day they don't like it they lie. So go for it. Watch her reaction and do as long as she likes.

By #485312 at 24,May,17 05:33
no, far from it, the feeling is so intense she wants to drilled because of it *lix*
By #497509 at 24,May,17 10:26
I think you are correct. Because she has never objected to it so far. Some times she keeps her thighs apart and hold my head. She wants me to deep suck her clitoris.
By #485312 at 24,May,17 10:38
yeah getting sucked on your clit feels awesome.. it would be hard for her not to like it *lix*
By #497509 at 24,May,17 12:33
Yes, I have found such reaction from her. So I should continue with more deep and clitoris sucking.

Adult Discussion Forum