This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #4650 at 12,Mar,09 08:23
When did u realize that u like men?

Similar topics: 1.For straightmen  

New Comment

Comments:
By Odin_york_pa at 27,Nov,14 01:23 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
I kinda always knew I liked the same sex also. Growing up I always like being naked with the others boys more than I should have. I guess this started somewhere around the age 6. I always wanted to swim naked and the others just followed suit. At times the other 2 boys in the neighborhood(we grew up way out in the country) would play with each others weiners through the years at sleepovers or if we were alone in the woods building forts or just messing around.

By cumaddik at 21,Sep,13 18:14 other posts of cumaddik 
When i was around 8 when i realized that i liked other boys. Other older kids showed me how to masturbate, and every now and then, we were getting all naked and masturbate, and i remember that every time i was seeing another boy naked, i was getting very horny.
And then i started to think and fantasize alot about naked men. I was turned on very much by the tought of their hard penis, huge balls, and the view of their creamy cumloads when they were cumming off.
And at 16, when i had sex for the very first time with another person, it was with a man, older than me, and it felt like heaven!!!!!!!
When i sucked him off, and felt his throbbing hard cock, and his sperm shooting in mouth, and when i tasted that hot and creamy nectar...i loved it so much, that i knew right there that i love other men, and that i was a real gay cocksucker cumwhore.

By bigone21 at 19,Sep,13 22:16 other posts of bigone21 
i liked boys, my own age, not men, from age 10 or so i think. It didn't sink in to me that that meant i was any different until i hit puberty.

that's when i learned that there were HOMO's and i realised i was one of them...

took me a long time (15 years) to get to terms with it, but i did. and from then, i wouldn't want to be hetero even if i had the choice!

but, to answer your question: 10 y/o.

By spermkiss at 19,Sep,13 05:51 other posts of spermkiss 
Way too young to remember.

By malecall4 at 18,Sep,13 22:51 other posts of malecall4 
grade school

By gradurgaur at 09,Dec,09 09:25 other posts of gradurgaur 
A thing a have allways be Gay..A have play soccer with guys all my life and have have lot of Guys friends...

Adult Discussion Forum