Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Help needed to take mastutbating to a new level

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #530663 at 21,Sep,17 05:46
I love to mastutbate as we all do. There is nothing better than logging on to this site, take of my clothes, lie back and stroke my cock. However I need to add more pleasure so any tips on how best to finger my ass to get maximum pleasure? Am I best to invest in a butt plug or vibrator or can fingers do just as good a job.

Similar topics: 1.Education and Sex.   2.How does being a slave or dominated become a sexual thing   3.Wanting to be a little sissy help needed   4.Challenged People   5.Was it wrong of me?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #566722 at 15,Sep,18 13:59
Buy a fleshlight or pocket pussy.

By Rob00 at 07,Feb,18 21:59 other posts of Rob00 
I agree with Glans909 below,a nice fitting cock ring, plus a ball strap fitted firmly,stroking with a long sniff of my Rush poppers at the right time ,its such a nice buzz at the right moment

By #531019 at 07,Feb,18 20:59
Add a cock ring and half a gram of charlie

By #463848 at 06,Feb,18 13:27
Just had a pleasant time with my wand vibrator. Cum from soft after 4 mins.

By leopoldij at 21,Sep,17 17:50 other posts of leopoldij 
Have a real pussy next to you and play with it while masturbating. Then fuck it. You can never substitute real sex with simulated one.

By spermkiss at 21,Sep,17 16:10 other posts of spermkiss 
(1) Find a jack off buddy (or buddies). When two or more men jack off together there is a synergistic effect that increases the pleasure and satisfaction for all of the men. **** and adolescents do this all the time (it's part of growing up), but so many grown men leave this charming practice behind.

(2) Assemble a group of friends to watch you do it. This is a variation of number one but without the others joining in. But it will have a similar effect on you. Knowing that others are enjoying your pleasure along with you heightens your own.

(3) Do it in a public or semi-public place. Risky, I know, but fun.

By #201155 at 21,Sep,17 06:14
How long have you got? I have spent the better part of my life masturbating, and improving my technique. I hope some of my pics might give you some ideas, or I'll be happy to chat about them. The things that work for me are anal penetration and prostate massage, wearing lingerie, and above all bondage

Adult Discussion Forum