For straightmen

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #4650 at 13,Mar,09 09:36
What do u think of gaymen?

New Comment

Comments:
By #7468 at 14,Mar,09 04:24
I am not a man, of course, but I also do not care. I am waaaayyyy more interested in what is inside the man. His thoughts, ideas, concepts than I am interested in his sexual orientation. Who cares? I feel the same way about lesbians...who am I to pass judgment? It is hard enough in this world to find someone to love without others passing judgment because they do not agree. If you are a positive, contributing member of your community what difference does it make? Just a woman's input.
By #7976 at 16,Mar,09 00:30
Here's a HUG for you. Love your attitude but I also love your pictures. Just think of me as a male animal with an IQ. Love Ya.

By #7976 at 14,Mar,09 01:57
I am very straight, love women, am in love with a woman, and check out great looking women as often as I can. I had the ubiquitous teenage try at same-sex sex but that is as far as I ever went. From my perspective, there is nothing wrong with homosexuality, male or female. I have had and do have friends who are gay and/or go both ways but their sex is private. What I have problems with are homosexuals who put on a show and use stereotypical vocal inflections and gestures; that to me is queer. I like men and I like women but when it comes to sex, its a private thing done between one or more consenting adults and flaunting it in public is just rude.

By #3997 at 13,Mar,09 13:09
To be honest I have respect for all too, I am straight but when i post pics i post pics for all, I have even had friends of mine that are Gay and I respect them, I really think people should let one live how they want too, this world is all about decisions and i say let people make them,

Adult Discussion Forum