Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

"Gay Stereotype"--revisited

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by JustWill at 26,May,18 02:12  other posts of JustWill
Way back in September of 2011, I posted my first ever topic to the forum. (I had a different screen name at the time). This is what it said:

"I get kind of frustrated with the common idea that every gay guy is a cock-crazed cumslut who will hop on any pecker or fuck any ass that he can get his hands on. My partner and I have been together--happy and monogamous-- for 20 years. We have outlasted many of our straight friend's relationships! Surely the stereotype doesn't reflect the majority, does it? Anyone else feel the same?"

Other than the fact that my partner and I have now been together for just shy of thirty years (and we're still as happy as hell!), I am still often frustrated by that same "gay guys will suck/fuck anything" attitude.

Similar topics: 1.Jack off techniques: revisited   2.asian penis stereotype   3.7+ inch Asian club   4.Gay Stereotype   5.Members private messages  

New Comment

Comments:
By #558081 at 28,May,18 15:24
The nicest and most handsome guys are mostly gay. If I meet a kind male person, I always consider he could be a gayman.

To come to Your topic: its true that straight men often think, that a gay man always want sex from him. I think its also a result from "definition": gay is a man who sleeps with men. For me this definition is too poor. I always look at the whole person.
What I do not understand is that straight men/women who whore around, never are accused the same was gay are.
cheers Volkmar141

By cumjohn at 27,May,18 10:05 other posts of cumjohn 
But do those gays who live in monogamous relationships get more respects from homophobes who believe that gays fucks/sucks anyone they can?

I dont think so.

By leopoldij at 26,May,18 15:58 other posts of leopoldij 
I personally like gay men who have available sisters and female friends. They can be quite useful in facilitating the getting together with them. They are usually much more helpful in this respect than straight men .
By #550094 at 27,May,18 03:49
I like that slick move!
Dayum, That is soOo NINJA!
By leopoldij at 27,May,18 04:10 other posts of leopoldij 
I'm telling the truth.
By #550094 at 27,May,18 04:27
I believe you!

I wish I had the courage to make such an approach
to my friends who have male friends or relatives
who I find attractive.
But I'd rather maintain respect of boundaries.
(Unless my friends actually tell me that I have
a seecret admirer, and then I proceed with caution. lol)
By leopoldij at 27,May,18 06:53 other posts of leopoldij 
I wouldn't mind helping out

By #555742 at 27,May,18 04:28
Stereotypes suck in any scenario. I’m straight but have been to two gay clubs and both times met a girl and hooked up and when I said the story at work a co worker jokingly said I was gay lol.

Another recent one has happened on this site couple members said I couldn’t b straight because of my ass pictures.

People judge and the ones that always judge are insecure and feel like they have to act a certain way to a situation.

I know two gay guys and they’ve never talked to me about sex or anything like that but it’s been pleasant conversation.

I think in general usually straight guys tend to start talking about sex when they find someone is gay like it’s someone from another planet or something.

By #545929 at 26,May,18 02:33
Sexual orientation has nothing to do with promiscuity. A person's values, both of themselves and in general, their desires, and their morals will play a far bigger role in whether or not they will drop their Calvin's for the very first person who comes along.

You will find straight, bi, and gay individuals who will fit the stereotype that you have mentioned.
By JustWill at 26,May,18 02:41 other posts of JustWill 
You understand this, and I understand this, but the general public doesn't seem to understand it at all.
By #550094 at 27,May,18 03:59
There is really nothing we can do to make the
general public understand it at all, no matter how
much we try to educate them.

Every person is an individual once we get to know
that person, and we grow to appreciate that person for
being so unique in his or her own way.

It's not like we're expecting person So-n-so to be
"not like the others"...
On the contrary, it's quite amusing and intriguing
to discover that So-n-so stands out from the crowd
in his or her own unique way.

By #550094 at 27,May,18 03:54
Hmmmmmm... the gay stereotype. Does it exist?
Well, if there is a gay stereotype then I may have
missed it all my life as a gay man. With NO regrets.
I don't buy into it, I don't care to satisfy it,
and I Naturally couldn't possibly give a fuk about it.

By cardinal at 26,May,18 17:50 other posts of cardinal 
I would think why alot of people don't like respect gay people because sex is all they think about although I'm sure some mature gay people want what other people would want is to find the right person to love.

Adult Discussion Forum